Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
#2 and looking frosty!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants are looking sweet, can't wait for a smoke report. I hope everything else is going well for you and yours

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking better and better with every pic. It's gonna be hard to pick that winner. I had my mind set on #6 and chose #1 instead. Lol. I just took a bunch of cuts the other day. I got some new moms growing also. How far along r those girls?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Plants are looking sweet, can't wait for a smoke report. I hope everything else is going well for you and yours

mal
Gonna be a minute for the smoke report. Everything is great!
Looking better and better with every pic. It's gonna be hard to pick that winner. I had my mind set on #6 and chose #1 instead. Lol. I just took a bunch of cuts the other day. I got some new moms growing also. How far along r those girls?
The ladies are at 5 weeks.
Here's #3.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice plants, Bud. A lot better than expected, huh? I can't wait to flower out more myself. Keep doin ur thing, bro.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice plants, Bud. A lot better than expected, huh? I can't wait to flower out more myself. Keep doin ur thing, bro.
Yeah not too bad for Bonzai like plants. if condotions wouldve been better Im sure they'd be huge. I dam near killed them!lol
And lets not forget these are the freebies. Pretty kick ass of Karma to be handing these out. All 3 look pretty dam good but im leaning towards #1 with #2 bieng right there next to it. Shit maybe end up 2 keepers! Been crazy around here cause we just had a little girl so its baby mania.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Congrats on the new baby, bro. Keep up all the hard work. U will be very happy with the White OG v2.0. They r gonna be fire for sure!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey Rod they do seem to love me! lol Hopefully they love me enough to reveg.:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cool man thx. They look like they'll finish in order 1, 2 and then 3. Ill get the scope out after 8 and see whats up.

Mogrow

Mogrow

karma outta use this pics for this ads, beautiful buds muncher. home freakin' run..

Top Bottom