rollon

2007 white romulan
1995 white romulan
2001 white romulan
1991 white romulan
1986 white romulan
1970 white romulan
1968 white romulan
Had two packs of raskals white romulan sitting around and wanted to see what I could find. always liked the romulan ever since smoking some on a snowboard trip to Vancouver back in the day. this girl has some sativa hidden in there,likes to get into your head. more variety than I expected and some plants with a very strong grapefruit fuel aroma. I will try to post some whole plant shots and some cured nugs. have some old and new wifi going also try to throw those in too. hope you enjoy. peace
2002 white romulan

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

View attachment 450754 View attachment 450755 View attachment 450756 View attachment 450757 View attachment 450758 View attachment 450759 View attachment 450760 Had two packs of raskals white romulan sitting around and wanted to see what I could find. always liked the romulan ever since smoking some on a snowboard trip to Vancouver back in the day. this girl has some sativa hidden in there,likes to get into your head. more variety than I expected and some plants with a very strong grapefruit fuel aroma. I will try to post some whole plant shots and some cured nugs. have some old and new wifi going also try to throw those in too. hope you enjoy. peace View attachment 450762
@rollon, would you run the white rom again? I started some last year from seed but didn't have good luck.

rollon

rollon

@rollon, would you run the white rom again? I started some last year from seed but didn't have good luck.
There were two of ten plants that are being ran again as clones. Had great feedback about the smoke on one, has some sativa in the romulan that makes for great daytime smoke. Some large yielders can be found. The seeds I ran were from around 2 years ago, don't know about more recent drops. peace

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

There were two of ten plants that are being ran again as clones. Had great feedback about the smoke on one, has some sativa in the romulan that makes for great daytime smoke. Some large yielders can be found. The seeds I ran were from around 2 years ago, don't know about more recent drops. peace
After seeing your pics I think I'll try them again. Thanks for the info! Trying some white urkle seeds now.

rollon

rollon

IMG 2517 white urkle
IMG 2515 white urkle
Funny ur running those wild69. I am just finishing up some white urkle right now and found a monster pheno that has an awesome smell. I hope u find something really nice. heres a couple pics of the white urkle plant big one on right. peace

Last edited:
rollon

rollon

ElManiaco I haven't had the pleasure of growing the fire alien romulan but the rom was dominant in most of the plants I ran. Got any pics ? growgod this one has a thick urkle grape low end with some loud fuel up top. Keep on keepin on

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

How about the Fire Alien Urkle? I've seen a few pics that looked just like it's name says. I had FAU, The White, White Rom and White Urkle all running good from seed for 4 weeks. I took some clones of some Fire OG in. Damn it! I knew better!!! Destroyed my mothers of other favorites as well. I introduced freaking BUGS! Their ALL dead now including the bugs! They better be because I've started new stuff.

usstoner

usstoner

yea very nice..those plants look great man...gotta love anything with romulan in it...i ran
her for years..federation stock....nice run man....

Top Bottom