white shark * aloha white widow

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE:)
ok brother out of great respect for you and all that you do im going to run this strain on her own and in your fourm....

just a single pics to get things going, im not exactly sure where im at in veg days but were still in veg and will be there for a bit longer....

White shark  aloha white widow
White shark  aloha white widow 2

i think i have 4 total of these in this round so as the other progress i will be taking some shot of them aswell....
peace;)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to watching you work your magic on this baby, hope all is well

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
thank alot for the kind words and i hoping this one really shoe me some FIRE once i get her in flower, HAZE i have 5 of these going but only oe in the three gallon pots at this time i think i may give atleast one more the big pots just incase she proves to be a decent yielder.....i just topped the bigger one yesterday and will take a few cuts when the time is right..
AWESOME:)

vaporedout

vaporedout

nice spacing.... were these fem'd beans?? im trying to hone my sexing skills so bear with me..... still to early to tell.

JAWS

JAWS

hello VAPOR:)
no not to my knowledge there reg seeds,and ya to early to tell sex..
peace bro;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE:)
this will be the male im going to work with, can you tell me if this one takes after the SHARK 0R THE AWW....
3 male

thanks brother!!
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

HAZE ;)
what about this PHENO its smaller because its been in a two litter bottles, so besides that fact what do you think about the way HE looks i think hes a bomb ass male so now im back to trying to deside which one to use....i think i want which ever one follows the ALOHA WHITE WIDOW..
4male
5male

YOUR opinion will be priceless!!
respect much brother;)

half baked

half baked

yhhhhhhhhhh jaws, nice plants ya got yourself ;) what girls are you going to be dusting with whatever male you decide on? gotta love hazemans gear, he good at choosing males for sure so ur defo asking the right man :D:cool:

i'll be watching this show brother

hb

JAWS

JAWS

hello BAKED;)
well brother i dont know just yet because most ALL my seed plants are showing males which really FN sucks big time, i have five clones coing so i know i have 5 FEMALES but i cant seed just those or i wont be getting any smoke so ya im not sure what im going to do at this time...i have NO/NONE/ZERO FEMALES from ANY of the seeds ive poped thay have all been male...i think three of the 5 WHITE SHARK * AWW are males so ive got two plants left of this strain to get a FEMALE and if i get one do i breed it or try and get some smoke......the FEMALE/MALE%% is just F*&^%$# KILLING ME...
peace;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Jaws! Them babies r looking good. I can't wait to see this strain in flower! Rock on, bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL;)
thanks for the drive by my brother, come back anytime...
respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE;)
ok brother i waited as long as i coupld for your opinion but i had to make the call so i did, i chose the bigger male to work with in this run and he has begun to drop pollen this morning..

WHITE SHARK * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
3 male

this was not an intended breed i had planed on going with the CHEM SODA so i could get the BLACK CHERRY SODA BX made but the CHEM SODA MALE hermied on me so sence i had this bad boy in the wings he got that spot, he has always been a looking thats whay i kept him around and im glad i did...
peace:)

Top Bottom