white shark * aloha white widow

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:D
ya man he pretty nice and smell strong aswell, im not getting a ton of clusters but thats cool i dont need a whole lot for this one just enough to make some F2's....
peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE SHARK * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW female...

1female
2female
3female

i just hit her with some pollen from the male and i left the two top buds alone because i want to give her a taste after harvest, but everything under those were hit with pollen.......

yes i know shes small this round but thats cool my main goal here with this in this round is to make fresh F2 seeds and get a taste to see whats shes all about..
peace:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's looking good, Jaws! Them F2's r gonna b fresh. I bet she smell tasty as fuck. Keep up the killer work, bro.

jyip

jyip

lotta plant outta that container there, soda bottle? i luv ww taste n high, nothing bettr in my book,,,beautiful plt, looks very healthy bruh

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
RIVAL
thanks brother and no doubt the F2's will be nice to have in-hand after this....

JYIP
ya lot of plant but there going to be much more before shes done, and YES SIR those are soda bottles.......thinking this ones going to be a room pleaser for-sure..
peace;)

Top Bottom