White spots and burned at the ends of the leaves. Help!!!

• Thread starter realganjaboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
realganjaboy

realganjaboy

Hello guys! I’m grow this babies and having some problems now, would like to ask for your help!
They are getting white spots on must of the leaves! (not all of the plants) and slightly burned at the ends of the leaves. What that could be? Also one of the plants got yellow leaves what should I do? Thank you very much

White spots and burned at the ends of the leaves help
White spots and burned at the ends of the leaves help 2
White spots and burned at the ends of the leaves help 3
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
PM. Are you spraying anything on them? Burned tips is from over
Doing the nutrients.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah your humidity is too high and you need ALOT MORE fresh air exchange, and good luck getting rid of that shit..

Id' prolly just burn my house down and rebuild but wait for someone else to chime in with a more logcal solution :P

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yeah your humidity is too high and you need ALOT MORE fresh air exchange, and good luck getting rid of that shit..

Id' prolly just burn my house down and rebuild but wait for someone else to chime in with a more logcal solution :P
Lmfao. Shit is a bitch to eradicate. Spores all over old boys home. No bueno.

realganjaboy

realganjaboy

Good to know! My first time growing and don’t really have experience on this.
what about the other plant with yellow leaves?
And also the burned ends is related to humidity?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

burnt tips curling down might be a light burn / heat releated issue.

the mold/mildew issues is DIRECTLY releated to your lack of fresh air exchange allowing stagnant air to grow mold.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You need to focus on dealing with that PM first or it will spread even
Worse than it is. If you don’t fix that issue, no reason to worry about the other issues. Read this.

realganjaboy

realganjaboy

You need to focus on dealing with that PM first or it will spread even
Worse than it is. If you don’t fix that issue, no reason to worry about the other issues. Read this.
Thank both of you! I will have a read on this, and try to get rid of it!
last one! Why is my leaves getting yellow? Thank you

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
to be sure, and to have a easy test if it happens again is wet your finger tip and try and wipe it off, does it come off?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hello guys! I’m grow this babies and having some problems now, would like to ask for your help!
They are getting white spots on must of the leaves! (not all of the plants) and slightly burned at the ends of the leaves. What that could be? Also one of the plants got yellow leaves what should I do? Thank you very much
It's not p.m. it's mites you have a severe infestation of mites

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I thought it would be that, how should I get rid of it?
Haven't dealt with mites since the mid-90s so I'm not the best to tell you but here's a link that usually has good information, also read a few links and make an informed decision, but you need to move fairly quick, it's a heavy infestation and it could kill your plant soon, best wishes!

You need to rotate 2 products or they will develop an immunity against just one, and they will literally laugh at it when you spray them, not kidding mites are very difficult to deal with

realganjaboy

realganjaboy

Haven't dealt with mites since the mid-90s so I'm not the best to tell you but here's a link that usually has good information, also read a few links and make an informed decision, but you need to move fairly quick, it's a heavy infestation and it could kill your plant soon, best wishes

Thanks a lot for your help, and your time! I noticed this hap
Haven't dealt with mites since the mid-90s so I'm not the best to tell you but here's a link that usually has good information, also read a few links and make an informed decision, but you need to move fairly quick, it's a heavy infestation and it could kill your plant soon, best wishes!

Thanks a lot for your help, and your time! I noticed this happened from a long time ago, but just few days ago saw how much it has spread. I will have a look in some different articles thanks a lot

Top Bottom