White spots and burned at the ends of the leaves. Help!!!

• Thread starter realganjaboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok this will be an interesting discussion but I'm gonna say it anyway.

Pm is NOT caused by high humidity like people think. In FACT low humidity during lights on is a BAD thing and can increase risk for PM.

Humidity at night is the issue as our rooms cool the humidity spikes and this can cause condensate on leaves especially on leaves that are laying on one another. PM need a thin layer of water to germinate and it's usually the nighttime humidity spike after the lights go out that is the issue. You need to control the temperature drops or increase the air exchange and possibly prune in order to ensure you avoid getting PM.

I have never once had it and I run 60% most time right to harverst. If big buds maybe a bit lower. But that's to prevent bud rot not PM.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

no worries we are all here to learn
Here's a good guy to read, I'm not sure what type of mites you have I suspect they're broad mites but I could be wrong

This article will help you identify what type and how to deal with them, good luck!

One product you might want to look into is called Azamax

The other product could be neem oil or whatever you come up with but you have 2, one product will not get rid of them

Last edited:
Madbud

Madbud

Hello guys! I’m grow this babies and having some problems now, would like to ask for your help!
They are getting white spots on must of the leaves! (not all of the plants) and slightly burned at the ends of the leaves. What that could be? Also one of the plants got yellow leaves what should I do? Thank you very much
Never had them but i looked at pics of thrip damage and they look like your plant.

realganjaboy

realganjaboy

What about the leaves turning yellow? this one had a quick change from yesterday to today, yesterday leaves was turning yellow and then today was basically white 😱 that would be not enough nutrients?

DB3C3CA4 FE6C 4B4C AFB4 C5320008257A
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What about the leaves turning yellow? this one had a quick change from yesterday to today, yesterday leaves was turning yellow and then today was basically white 😱 that would be not enough nutrients?

The quick-change is because the mites are killing your plant

Until you get the bugs fixed there's nothing you can tweak or adjust because the mites are causing every problem on your plant

there might be other things wrong but it doesn't matter, you have to take care of the mites first

the mites will kill your plant and then the yellow leaves won't matter, for real

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Until you get the bugs fixed there's nothing you can tweak or adjust because the mites are causing every problem on your plant

there might be other things wrong but it doesn't matter, you have to take care of the mites first

the mites will kill your plant and then the yellow leaves won't matter, for real
+1
He isn’t lying. Take it or leave it. The ball is in your court ganjaboy.

realganjaboy

realganjaboy

yeah cool! That was just for precaution for future plants!
Anyway i will buy tmr azamax and what do you think of, overnight water with mashed garlic for spray on plants? Saw this on internet maybe uses as 2 product? Thanks

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
yeah cool! That was just for precaution for future plants!
Anyway i will buy tmr azamax and what do you think of, overnight water with mashed garlic for spray on plants? Saw this on internet maybe uses as 2 product? Thanks
I’ve got no experience with either of those. Someone may chime
In.

Top Bottom