White Spots On Fan Leaves

• Thread starter LaraMartin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LaraMartin

LaraMartin

Hi all, I am a new grower and grown marijuana plant a few days back. Now on the leaves, there are white dots (Please look on the image). Can anyone tell me what is this and if it is a problem, how I could fix it.

Powdery mildew   3png
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hard to tell with the light but it looks a little like mite damage. If that's the case you need to get some azamax and start spraying twice a week, the whole plant top to bottom and under the leaves and branches. Hopefully not the case. maybe get some better pics of it up under sunlight or outside of the tent.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Depends on what brand it will say on the bottle but I always use lightly I also use at night so the leafs don't get burnt

Madbud

Madbud

Until you see an insect with a microscope, i suggest trimming a leaf and put it in a ziplock to see what develops. Meanwhile hose the plant vigorously, even indoor plants get covered with pollen. Your plant, my advice.

L

Lenford

Hard to tell with the light but it looks a little like mite damage. If that's the case you need to get some azamax and start spraying twice a week, the whole plant top to bottom and under the leaves and branches. Hopefully not the case. maybe get some better pics of it up under sunlight or outside of the tent.

Could you tell me what these are plants not even a week old and have them on 5 of them

0818180D 38E0 4D34 BC9D 702087225C9B
Top Bottom