White spots on my oc leaves

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Hey guys so I’ve been hardening my plants for the past 2-3 weeks. I started with 2 hrs of direct sun then moved to the shade for the rest of the day. I’m up to about 6 hrs of direct sunlight and my orange creamsicle is starting to get white spots on a few of the upper leaves. Is it too much sun that’s causing it I’ve been paying very close attention to them and I see a few nats but no other pests. I water with filtered water with a little cal mag. I’m using ff hf soil. And added a dose of Gaia 4-4-4 3 weeks ago when I transplanted. They’ve Been in veg for about 3 1/2 weeks. Any help is appreciated
White spots on my oc leaves
White spots on my oc leaves 2
White spots on my oc leaves 5
White spots on my oc leaves 3
White spots on my oc leaves 4

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Very possible I didn’t think of that. I may have sprayed them with peppermint oil to try to make the nats move on. Thanks for the reply I’ll be sure to keep an eye on it and see if it spreads but I think you’re dead on.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Very possible I didn’t think of that. I may have sprayed them with peppermint oil to try to make the nats move on. Thanks for the reply I’ll be sure to keep an eye on it and see if it spreads but I think you’re dead on.
Looking at the pics it seems evident this could be the problem. for Gnats you may want to battle the larvae inside the soil (Neem, BTi etc) if that is feasable (seeing you are outdoors they may just come from somewhere else....)

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Looking at the pics it seems evident this could be the problem. for Gnats you may want to battle the larvae inside the soil (Neem, BTi etc) if that is feasable (seeing you are outdoors they may just come from somewhere else....)
Sounds good I was nervous I screwed it up somehow.lol Yea I have to get some more neem. thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

yep he is right! :-) cheers

Top Bottom