White Urkle in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 2nd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Meeks!! Man o' Man... That look like ****SUPER DUPER DUPER DANK****!! That's the way you do it GO HARD!!
You killing it homie...

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks!! Man o' Man... That look like ****SUPER DUPER DUPER DANK****!! That's the way you do it GO HARD!!
You killing it homie...
Thanks SuperOG! The White Urkle is my favorite smoke right now, and the only reason it is less coveted than the WiFi is because I have less than an ounce of the WiFi left until the next harvest. . . .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer phenos that's some mega dank.. Pheno B & D r crazy bad ass.. Nice camara work 2 those pics came out great

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Great updates. Awesome job with the photos. I guess I need to go work on my camera skills! LOL

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Killer phenos that's some mega dank.. Pheno B & D r crazy bad ass.. Nice camara work 2 those pics came out great

Thanks MG! Genotype D made me think she could go a week or 2 longer with her hairs not even totally changing color when I made the chop. D’s smell and flavor were lacking a little for this reason when I gave samples to my vintner friend. . . but after a little over a month in the cure jars, the smell and taste are 10x stronger than they were at harvest! Sweet floral tones fill the whole room when Genotype D is put into the grinder!

The camera work is all digital white balance modes that my Canon practically does for me, but I appreciate the kind words nonetheless! I am happy to share photos with the THCFarmer community; I wish I could share more!

Great job Meeks! You're killing it man.

Thanks D, The White Urkle from seed has been my favorite run to date, in any setup I have had! I still have almost all the WU from harvest, so let me know if you are headed up through my area and I will make sure you get your hands on some. :D

Great length in the budzz, and supreme quality as always, you the man!!!:cool:

As always, thank you very much Krasi! Genotype B and D were huge no doubt! I can’t wait to see if genotype B gets buds the same size from a tiny clone this round in the center of my WiFi tray!

Great updates. Awesome job with the photos. I guess I need to go work on my camera skills! LOL

Haha, much appreciated SDC! I feel the same way you do about camera skills whenever I see pics by Snowblind, HigherSolutions, LordJin or the other people who seem to be pro photographers on the side, and/or weed growers on the side of a photography career!

-Meeks:)

D

Don007206

This log is truly unhelpful to anyone trying to grow there own meds if you do not state yield you suck and should stop posting I think your meds looked top shelf but if I yield under 1# a light it won't last me I smoke and so dose my wife and this guys wife comes by all the time for a lil fun and if I don't have a good yield how can I keep our wife's happy so I think iam doing my part ... This my seem out of line but I just read this hole post then after all that nothing you used dual arc bulbs don't you think it would be helpful to all of us to know the yield so we can asses the product and it's benefits if there were any .just post at the start that no yields will be posted and we can be friends I will even stop seeing your wife on holidays and ever 3rd weekend you did not have a lot of lights you had one and it looked like 10oz or less that you pulled so that's why I am giving you a lil shit

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
This log is truly unhelpful to anyone trying to grow there own meds if you do not state yield you suck and should stop posting I think your meds looked top shelf but if I yield under 1# a light it won't last me I smoke and so dose my wife and this guys wife comes by all the time for a lil fun and if I don't have a good yield how can I keep our wife's happy so I think iam doing my part ... This my seem out of line but I just read this hole post then after all that nothing you used dual arc bulbs don't you think it would be helpful to all of us to know the yield so we can asses the product and it's benefits if there were any .just post at the start that no yields will be posted and we can be friends I will even stop seeing your wife on holidays and ever 3rd weekend you did not have a lot of lights you had one and it looked like 10oz or less that you pulled so that's why I am giving you a lil shit
I'm sorry you didn't find my log helpful Don. I have never shared my yield in any grow log and in my opinion that does not make sharing the photos and information I share a waste of time. You are welcome to guess my yield if that floats your boat, but I assure you, you have vastly underestimated what my yield was for the White Urkle harvest, and I still will not be sharing my total yield even though you have attempted to shame me into telling you what you want to know.

I don't appreciate your approach to getting what you want. I would ask that if you are tempted to contact me again in the future that you do it through a private conversation. That way the rest of the more polite forum members don't have to waste there time seeing a log I did over 6 months ago, when it is brought back up to the top of the forum front page by your rude comment.

I got completely lost when u started talking about wives and holidays, so I'll just mention that I don't have a wife and move on.

Lastly, please don't act like you spent huge amounts of time studying my log or even paying much attention, because you say I used a dual-arc bulb but if you read my posts, or even just scan the pictures, you can see that I was growing under a 1000w HPS from Hortilux for the vast majority of the grow. . . .and only started with a dual-arc that blew out on me and I gave it a terrible review. . . . and it's a whole 11 page log. . . . big deal reading that for you I bet!

I hope that you don't waste anytime in the future reading my logs, I will continue to not post yield just like I have always done things. And that is clearly stated on my profile page, so you could have checked that first if you really cared.

-Meeks

To The Rest Of the Members on The Farm
Please feel free to check out this old log since it has now been brought up to the top of the log list, I am still really proud of this grow and was a very successful result in the end. There aren't many pages but the photos are really excellent toward the end, I was just enjoying going back through and checking out these beautiful ladies!!

D

Don007206

Your cool I just lost it a bit it's still my opinion that not stating yield is pointless with a one light grow and posting your yield would only enhance your counturbution to the forum .the hole wife thing was in bad taste and I am sorry.I know you requested a pm I just wanted to make it right.....

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

your a true low life.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

at least hatin' don bumped the thread otherwise i may have missed the super dank flowerrs in here...Damn nMEEKS that B pheno is soooo fire omg. Nug structure looks dead on OG, with all that purp and a great yeild. U lucky bastard!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
at least hatin' don bumped the thread otherwise i may have missed the super dank flowerrs in here...Damn nMEEKS that B pheno is soooo fire omg. Nug structure looks dead on OG, with all that purp and a great yeild. U lucky bastard!!
Haha, that is the upside of his post for sure! The White Urkle B has yet to deliver those kind of insanely huge buds since that grow from seed, but I am confident that when I have it completely dialed I will be running one of the most insane Urkle cuts out there! I am actually really impressed with how the White Urkle D is running this go around from clone! There are some pictures of that in my current grow log, and there will be more coming!

--------------

Let's all try to keep this thread positive please, I know that it is easy to justify being rude to someone who lacks respect, but I would rather ignore the negativity than have this thread end with an insult competition (although GenghisDon would totally win :D ).

-Meeks

Top Bottom