White Urkle in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 2nd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
realy like your style and god dame them bud are white as like the name,good work

Thanks Milb! As you can see from my excess of emoticons in the last post, being cooped up inside trimming all weekend has left me a little energetic, to say the least! The White has shown itself to be a masterful choice by OGR in his recent crosses, both Fire OG and Purple Urkle have hugely benefited from the hybridization of The White into the genetic makeup! Thanks for stopping by!

-Meeks

singlespeed

singlespeed

Meeks, those buds look great, super frosty. Congrats on another successful harvest! Will you be running White Urkle again?

hiboy

hiboy

Thanks Milb! As you can see from my excess of emoticons in the last post, being cooped up inside trimming all weekend has left me a little energetic, to say the least! The White has shown itself to be a masterful choice by OGR in his recent crosses, both Fire OG and Purple Urkle have hugely benefited from the hybridization of The White into the genetic makeup! Thanks for stopping by!

-Meeks

I had my first hit of wifi last night, only smoked a couple times the past two weeks. I was so high
How amazing is the OGR strains. And the damn fool had to go get banned...
hb

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks, those buds look great, super frosty. Congrats on another successful harvest! Will you be running White Urkle again?

Thanks SingleS! I am starting to think Pheno A might dry to be the frostiest! The trichomes are just such towers! I will for sure be running the White Urkle again, and very soon! I took clones from my mother of Pheno B yesterday and they are getting rooted in rapid rooters in preparation for my first organic soil grow ever! Big thanks and shout out to the homie Kushluvr for hooking it up with the organic super soil for my next run! Down with House & Garden, Up with plain water and molasses!

I had my first hit of wifi last night, only smoked a couple times the past two weeks. I was so high
How amazing is the OGR strains. And the damn fool had to go get banned...
hb

Damn hb! I bet you were f***in' loaded! The first night I started puffin the WiFi I didn't know what I was getting myself into (and I was super pumped to be able to smoke home grown WiFi) and I ripped like 3-4 bowls pretty much back to back. . . . . :stonedsmilie:that was a ride and half! The OGR strains are money, and I have tons more that I haven't even popped yet of all kinds of crosses from him, fem and reg beans, one of these days I will see what treasures live in my vault!

Thanks for checking in guys! The hours move slowly as I wait for these buds to dry. . . . only 120+ hours to go!

-Meeks:animbong:

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey nmeeks, I must say all your different phenotypes came out looking pretty good, I can't say I've tried these white x's at all, but you r inspiring me to grab me some soon, just to see what the hype is about. I'm about to harvest soon myself, Hopefully I can get some quantity/quality like you did. any way man keep them happy :harvest:'s coming.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey nmeeks, I must say all your different phenotypes came out looking pretty good, I can't say I've tried these white x's at all, but you r inspiring me to grab me some soon, just to see what the hype is about. I'm about to harvest soon myself, Hopefully I can get some quantity/quality like you did. any way man keep them happy :harvest:'s coming.

Thanks a lot Joe! Yea I saw the hype about OGR on here a couple years ago and started following JMO and his UC operation! That was a crazy couple of grow logs! I recommend any of the crosses I have popped so far, the WMK is coming along very nicely also! Stop by again soon for dried nug shots and weight ranking.

-Meeks

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hell yeah Meeks, they turned out great brotha! Looks like you are getting that room dialed already, thats awesome! I only have 1 WU syarted, but i cant wait to see what it does, god i need room, tooo much fire to start, not a bad problem to have, but still a problem. Keep up the great grows and logs. Peace brother! Happy smoking bro. Motiv

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hell yeah Meeks, they turned out great brotha! Looks like you are getting that room dialed already, thats awesome! I only have 1 WU started, but i cant wait to see what it does, god i need room, tooo much fire to start, not a bad problem to have, but still a problem. Keep up the great grows and logs. Peace brother! Happy smoking bro. Motiv

:banana1sv6: Got the girls rocking this time, I still feel like I have things to dial in for this room, but mostly my troubles were with nutrients and pests (and the pests never really got to these plants), so all in all I think things are working out very well! I will be buying a second dehumidifier for the flowering room, having just one in the veg closet + my split a/c hasn't been cutting it in the night time period when my a/c runs less often. Your comments are much appreciated, thanks Motiv! I have a feeling that some of us will always feel like we need more room, even when we are looking down on the warehouse!

:passingjoint:

-Meeks

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Great show once again Meeks! I'm currently growing WiFi and White Urk for the first time, I can't wait for them to finish up. Congrats on another successful harvest.

D

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Thanks a lot Joe! Yea I saw the hype about OGR on here a couple years ago and started following JMO and his UC operation! That was a crazy couple of grow logs! I recommend any of the crosses I have popped so far, the WMK is coming along very nicely also! Stop by again soon for dried nug shots and weight ranking.

-Meeks
Hell yeah man I can't wait for the WMK, what flavors translate through on this cross? mmmm... some dank dusty kush flavor.I have experience w/ everything they are crossed w/ but not the white itself. Have no doubt your gonna kill it.

Hell yeah Meeks, they turned out great brotha! Looks like you are getting that room dialed already, thats awesome! I only have 1 WU syarted, but i cant wait to see what it does, god i need room, tooo much fire to start, not a bad problem to have, but still a problem. Keep up the great grows and logs. Peace brother! Happy smoking bro. Motiv

I know how that is man, I feel like I need to clear out some of my genetic stock and get new stuff but it's tough deciding who to throw out, I have more genetics than I've been able to run out lately. Too much fire for sure, lol.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great show once again Meeks! I'm currently growing WiFi and White Urk for the first time, I can't wait for them to finish up. Congrats on another successful harvest.

D

Thanks bro! Haha, I know what your growing, you act like I don't follow your logs! I am pumped to see those girls (and all the other DANK) fill in and fatten up! Those shots I saw up a few days ago (I think, my time is way off after this weekend) of your canopy in the net, I was drooling over those with all kinds of finished product running through my imagination! I will be in touch soon.

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hell yeah man I can't wait for the WMK, what flavors translate through on this cross? mmmm... some dank dusty kush flavor.I have experience w/ everything they are crossed w/ but not the white itself. Have no doubt your gonna kill it.

One thing I have really liked so far about the crosses with The White is that the aromas from the other parent (Urkle, OG, MK) all dominate the palate! I will let you know if I notice any recurring tastes or smells after I sample the WU nugs and maybe after sampling the WMK to really see a pattern if there is one. I like that word combo, 'dank dusty kush', I don't really know what it could compare to in real smells, but I think it hit the nail right on the head for how the WMK is smelling right now as it puts on its first coat of frost! I will take some shots tonight of the WMK if I have time, they are in week 5 already!

-Meeks

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeahz Meeks this was a killer grow all them phenos look super dank I know your enjoying the hell outta all that very kick ass job!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great job, Meeks! You did them justice.

Thank you GP!

Hell yeahz Meeks this was a killer grow all them phenos look super dank I know your enjoying the hell outta all that very kick ass job!

Thanks Sticky, yea lovin' every minute! I am enjoying watching the buds shrink and the trichome density multiply as they dry!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
very beautiful meeks, cant wait to puff it!!!! very nice job!!!!

You and me both Kush!! You will be getting here very shortly after it is smokable! Thanks for stopping by!:passingjoint:

-Meeks

kushluvr

kushluvr

sweet!!! yeah, the plan is right now to roll down begining of march...so cal first!!! then up to you, then the bay!! gonna be a fun trip!!! not sure if the wife is coming or a buddy, the NW Cannaventure seeds Rep!!! he wants to come along!!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
sweet!!! yeah, the plan is right now to roll down begining of march...so cal first!!! then up to you, then the bay!! gonna be a fun trip!!! not sure if the wife is coming or a buddy, the NW Cannaventure seeds Rep!!! he wants to come along!!!

Stoked either way!

Top Bottom