White Urkle nugglets...

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Real nice man.. I agree does look whiteish.. What is your fav pheno so far bro? I cannot wait to run a pack or two find that keeper pheno. I might even put a standup ac in there for a few weeks during night to see for sure what pheno purps most and has the eye appeal. Great job man.. flameage.

JH420

JH420

What up Tex? Tough call I today I like the white pheno best but it's really close. You won't need to go through a pack or two to find a keeper, I promise you that...I'll share more info on my phenos as they get chopped and vaped...

Thanks for droppin by Sticky...you know the Urk is where it's at.

devilrays

devilrays

what a horrible decision you have to make! lol
looks great man!

JH420

JH420

^ Culling some nice ones isn't easy for me...here is #1 hitting the jar today, she has earned keeper status so #2 and #5 will battle it out for the final keeper...she is a bit of a pain in the ass to trim cuz of how sticky she is, if only I could find my rubber gloves.

Interesting story about this pheno, last run was a seed run lookin for keepers. I only took a single clone off each plant on the last day of veg...well this clone showed roots the day I chopped the flowering plant down...70 days to be exact! Thank good I never gave up on her, as this looks to be the supermodel of my stable.

WU1Kjarred 001
WU1Kjarred 002
WU1Kjarred 003
WU1Kjarred 004
WU1Kjarred 007

Latest posts

Top Bottom