White Urkle (Purple Urkle x The White) day 27 flower!

• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

Hey wassup farmers...Heres a few random shots of 3 different White Urkles I got going right now...All 3 are at day 27 flower....Not much to see yet its still early..Sorry for some of the blurry pics..Update in a week or so when they pack on more weight..Thanks for lookin everyone!...~ogr

WhiteUrk.JPG

WhiteUrk2day27.JPG

WhiteUrkle2.JPG

WhiteUrkle3.JPG

WhiteUrkcola.JPG

White_Urkle_27days.JPG

White_Urk.JPG

WhiteUrktops.JPG

WhiteUrk_2.JPG

WhiteUrkle.JPG

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Lookin Nice Bro... They are frostin up fast! Good work on those...

D

DrDanko

Not much to see yet? C'mon Raskal, you're makin me feel bad about my skills! Look at all that frost. I'm not surprised since it's crossed with White, but it's only day 27! Great work as always. My buddy says he's got a dank cut of Urkle going now, but I won't be able to see for a while and I just can't pass on the 'chance' to grab these! I'll be waitin! Oh, and many thanks for the White Fires and Fire Bubba's! I'm gonna do my best to log it! Be well and stay safe! DrD.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great cross man. looks like you cant go wrong with these. looks like urkle with more frost

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Looks more like week 5, can't wait to see finished work, take care Shiva

JH420

JH420

Now dats frosty...mine were started almost the same day, will be interesting to compare...not that they will be in the same league but atleast I'll know what they should look like.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a bunch of ur gear goin right now around the same time, week 4... and they are all lookin super frosty... Much props to u!

darksideX

darksideX

what shoulda say brotha raskal..27 dayz..look at that frost..awesome..
you kno how to rock ur gals..and that white urkle gens have ma fully interest..hope to see some purple frost..

winta

winta

wow those girls look rockin my dude! there is gonna be blizzard on there before its all said and done!

JH420

JH420

Hope you don't mind Raskal...here are some of mine. The first two pics I think this is The White pheno and the last two I'm guessing are Urkle pheno...

WU1
WU2
WU7
WU6
Top Bottom