White Widow Auto Week 14. Can I wait till week 17 or 19 for amber?

• Thread starter Newbelinginaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Yup. Certainly can't go by breeder specs. I try to go to 20% amber but it takes a long time with my setup. But I think the high is stronger and better the longer it goes.
Danks Bro for the advice and fellowship. I am out of here for a few days, later.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

The lights side by side are as wide as my tent so coverage is very good. Here is my a few pics of my canopy. One is my tent cam and the other is a normal photo. I think I went for 40DLI at the canopy. Two lights will always give a better coverage unless you get a strip lighting setup. That would be optimal for even coverage
There are ten main branches and colas here and the lower levels are just the low smaller buds competing.

Thanks for the PPFD App info. I ended up with a 1.3 ounce dry harvest after cutting early after finding some growth on some leaves. At a production cost of $600 a ounce it's a bit harsh but a very pleasant high. I am moving on to my next grow and was wondering if you remember the DLI you use for seedlings?
IMG 20210701 151853

Habosabin

Habosabin

Thanks for the PPFD App info. I ended up with a 1.3 ounce dry harvest after cutting early after finding some growth on some leaves. At a production cost of $600 a ounce it's a bit harsh but a very pleasant high. I am moving on to my next grow and was wondering if you remember the DLI you use for seedlings?
View attachment 1150081
I just had my light higher. I didn't really measure the DLI at seed. I think 15 to 20 is recommended for seedlings.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Post a log when you start your next grow. I think I'm gonna start one in September.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Post a log when you start your next grow. I think I'm gonna start one in September.
Good idea! I suppose you are planning a super genetic grow like most of the cool kids. I am just going to use my White Widow Auto seeds with the first month in the tent, and then they go outside for the cooler weather we get here in the valley of the sun. If that plan goes bust then I'll resort to throwing large amounts of money at the problem and become one of the cool kids.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Good idea! I suppose you are planning a super genetic grow like most of the cool kids. I am just going to use my White Widow Auto seeds with the first month in the tent, and then they go outside for the cooler weather we get here in the valley of the sun. If that plan goes bust then I'll resort to throwing large amounts of money at the problem and become one of the cool kids.
I have a total of 13 seeds I own. šŸ˜Š. Those will last me years. Lol. I will grow an Ethos Cresendo next because it sounds like fire. I tried to grow one last year in dwc but dwc was a nightmare for me and I lost that one. All I want is to grow some frosty stuff.

I'm not that cool. I grow in a tent outside in a non ac shed. šŸ˜• I have 5 auto seedsI need to grow eventually.

White widow auto sounds good to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom