White Widow, Blueberry, Thc Bomb

• Thread starter GreenWeinie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenWeinie

GreenWeinie

Lurker on beast mode here. So I've got a few girls going right now and wanted to share with the fine community. And here we go...
GIRLS:
Back left: blueberry, Dutch passion
Back right: white widow, Dutch passion
Front row: AUTO THC bomb, bomb seeds
(Post is PRIMARILY going to be about the photo strains)
SET-UP:
400W MH for Veg, HPS for flower
5 gal BUBBLEBUCKETS
4" exhaust fan w carbon scrubber

NUTRIENTS: FOX FARM HYDRO (flower day 28)
I am running (AM I THEE ONLY ONE??) Fox farm nutrients in 2 5 gal bubblebuckets as follows:
pH: 6.0 - 5.6
Big bloom: 3 tsp/gal
Grow big: 2 tsp/gal
Microbe brew: 1/2 tsp/gal
Beastie bloomz: 1/4 tsp/gal
ADDITIVES:
Calmag: 5ml/gal
Hydroguard: 8-10ml/gal
PPM's are sitting around 1225-1350 between both the BB and WW.

The BB had some bad nutrient burn in the veg stage which caused me to scale back the nutes (stay BELOW 550!) AND defoliate it A LOT, basically causing me to mainifold it, but I'm actually pretty pleased seeing as though i thought it was going to be lost. It has been a beast ever since. Now my WW, she's another story... I've been racking my brain to figure out the cause of the yellowing new growth. My theories:
1) FE/MN/ZN deficiency? Don't really think so after reseach.
2) light bleaching? Raised lights, seems to be getting a little better.
3) pH fluctuations? Don't think so really.
4) night temps? Temps dip down into the low 60s at night. Maybe stressing them?
5) good old fashion case of not enough nutes in the Rez? I.e. nitrogen??

The BB seems to be coming along but any guidance on the WW? The BB is atmost 5 days older than the WW but the WW doesn't seem to be budding up like you would think it should for how old it is. Idk maybe I'm being weird. And before I'm told how little room I have, I know. It will be better thought out next go round. I'm running 5 1/2 when 3 is more like what I should be running.
Pictures are forthcoming shortly in my next post. Thanks for teaching me everything I know farmfam! X

GreenWeinie

GreenWeinie

IMG 20170302 104202
IMG 20170302 104203
had to move the auto THC bombs to get the pictures

GreenWeinie

GreenWeinie

So I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. And it's a bonehead move. I would just refill my rez with ph'd h2o and no Nute add back. Preeeeetty sure this has a major thing to do with it.

GreenWeinie

GreenWeinie

Of all the lurking I've done I can't seem to find anyone that runs majority FF in their hydro Setup, or at least posts about it, so I sort of feel like a trailblazer (of course I am not by any means) and am interested in seeing the returns. This will be the first weighed harvest too when it comes aboot.

GreenWeinie

GreenWeinie

Ok guys. Been bout a month since my last post. Not very happy with the results since then... I could not figure out for the life of me what is going on with these 2. The left is blueberry, right is White Widow. Positive I burned the hell out of BB, it's main stem cracked after trying to mainline, and she hermed. She's had a tough life. The WW was fine until it's started budding and the fan leaves are all VERY thin, skinny, but otherwise is fine I think. On day 59 AFTER flower transition week, so 66 if you do the counting from flip. Which I dont.

Top Bottom