White Widow Grow Journal - 2 60 Watt Led - Single Plant Stealth Grow

• Thread starter AirBud93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I think you may be right regarding the "actual watts". However I may still be in the clear or only need one more comparable bulb. Check out this article.

https://www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com/...ts-are-required-per-square-foot-of-grow-space

Well i use 320w led for 3 plants, those calculations seem very optimistic to me, if you scrog and have an even canopy maybe 30w divided equally for one plant could be enough (i am pretty sure it wont be tho), if you did a space bucket kind of grow and added one or two more bulbs maybe then you could get away with it too. But your light setup is not going to get you to flowering imo, if i am wrong please correct me people i am not familiar with these lights. But the chart in that site seems way to optimistic to me, can a 320w led flower 10 plants in a setup of 10 square foot?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
But on the packaging it says "wattage used" - so wouldn't that mean the true watts is still 60? TI could use some clarification.

I don’t really know if someone can clear that up it would be very nice.

Monster762

Monster762

Monster, appreciate the continued feedback. I was at HD today with my girl and was debating on pots lol, should have gone with plastic. But we both love all types of plants so figure we will repurpose.

How will the nutes need to change from .21 - .11 - .16 for flowering? I'd like to prepare a head of time and get some ocean fox, but no idea on how to handle nutes. Honestly that is why I'm digging the MG soil, not too strong and the lady is eating it all up.
Run the mg soil. It will feed for at least a month. They say 3 or 4 months but they aren’t planning on water every day.so depending when you flip you’ll just have to bump p and k All I ran with the mg for bloom on this plant was bud blood which is 0-10-6. And calimagic which is 1-0-0.abd bud candy too but that
495E951E 9722 4AE6 96A8 37C45C852C6C
881958FC 14D1 4376 89D5 7243776EC60C
43AFA2D7 AE69 4971 8AF7 C598F1881EAD
k nothing else. And I still had some nitrogen left at the end.

You can see still dark green. Leaves were dark at end of 10 weeks still when trichs were amber.

AirBud93

AirBud93

Run the mg soil. It will feed for at least a month. They say 3 or 4 months but they aren’t planning on water every day.so depending when you flip you’ll just have to bump p and k All I ran with the mg for bloom on this plant was bud blood which is 0-10-6. And calimagic which is 1-0-0.abd bud candy too but that View attachment 797688 View attachment 797689 View attachment 797690 k nothing else. And I still had some nitrogen left at the end.

You can see still dark green. Leaves were dark at end of 10 weeks still when trichs were amber.

Damn those are some beautiful buds, incredible work sir. If my buds come out half as big on this first grow I would be on cloud nine. Thanks for the advice, I'm thinkin I will try to mirror your process since it is proven to work. What strain did you grow?

AB

Monster762

Monster762

And flowering requires more light than veg. More intensity. I got about 550 true watts led
Damn those are some beautiful buds, incredible work sir. If my buds come out half as big on this first grow I would be on cloud nine. Thanks for the advice, I'm thinkin I will try to mirror your process since it is proven to work. What strain did you grow?

AB
that was green crack from crop king seeds. That was also first grow. I’m only on 3rd grow now. But better soil does make difference. I ran roots organics soil this time and added mykos. Plants doing better than that. But just starting flower now. That plant was under t5 with a cheap Walmart 600w led.

Monster762

Monster762

Just quick tip use flexible plastic pots up until your final home. Home Depot has 1 gal for like 90 cents. When you transplant you can litterally turn upside down lightly press sides of pot and bottom and the whole thing come out clean into your hand. Drop in the new pot n done. No stress at all. I go rooted starter plug to 1 gal straight to 5. Never had any transplant issues

And yes your plant is good. The mg soil will give a good strong plant. You just don’t want any time release later on. You’re good though. Plant looks happy.
See just moved from 1s to 3s. No stress. I bought 3 gal thinking clones be ok to flower in them. I didn’t expect this in 3 weeks from cutting. Others were similar. One was real nice but it’s pain getting pic of roots in mid swap. The one clone was almost all white. Couldn’t see much dirt. That’s when I said imma take pic of next one which wasn’t as good.

You can see how cleanly they come out though.

CACF39A4 4ADF 4932 A956 0DE2E5904272
AirBud93

AirBud93

Started a little Stress testing. We are around day 21 of veg. let me know what I’m doing right or wrong.

Using a small rubber tie from a loaf of bread to anchor down the main stem.

I did this because I noticed multiple bud spots growing off of the Main Stem, I assume because my lights have been so close.

AB

3C6B96FA 7C41 4B7C 9620 013BA61B1263
9679D882 A698 4F7C AE82 A9DFFAB66965
164E4895 574C 4EB6 BCD4 42B6B3B66871
0D5BF4CF CE3C 4E02 AE59 0A8E830E7785
AirBud93

AirBud93

See just moved from 1s to 3s. No stress. I bought 3 gal thinking clones be ok to flower in them. I didn’t expect this in 3 weeks from cutting. Others were similar. One was real nice but it’s pain getting pic of roots in mid swap. The one clone was almost all white. Couldn’t see much dirt. That’s when I said imma take pic of next one which wasn’t as good.

You can see how cleanly they come out though.

Day 26

B2v5WkS4TpqFaj4Ya8MHxQ
L46QBnHaSTypCZ1tjsPupA
Kod4aVL8T12HwwPcNq3Q2A
Gvirgo6TICsgFXnOCnxQQ
Gf8V73oIRxKRi5ItrCNXoQ
AHy8iXIKSgmT7Pewicv45Q
AirBud93

AirBud93

UPDATE:

Apologies for the late reply.

My lady is now approximately 36 days into vegetation. Over the past 10 days I have trimmed the plant of any small growths without direct light. A few days ago I noticed that roots were growing out the bottom, which I was generally happy about because it means growth is solid. However it meant I waited a fews days too long before transplanting. I picked up a $6 plastic planter at the local hardware store, approx 5 gal pot but honestly not sure - just know its much bigger than old ceramic.

Transplanting went much smoother than initial move. I used a butter knife around the edge of the pot to dislodge and loosen the whole mass. After shaking off excess soil I gave a few hards taps to the bottom, leveraged my butter knife and "POP" it came right out.

As you will see from the pictures, the roots did start to bound and the very bottom, but nothing too serious. I transferred into new pot that already had some fresh soil (BTW still using Miracle Gro :) ).

Please share any comments, questions, or criticisms.

Thanks,
AB

CqQCQiJQcqlRGQJ1CmrA
S56suVsBQYimOkDuGRLj0Q
DqS23ZXSpulE18IMieMA
SUrreaTcQfuktIRICE2juQ
9diaHgnyTY6G7cjmgMSeQg
4EB39wSQB1s2F9pr9MUw
G6KM4mXvSdmt4lIt8qZ7Q
6kD5Qy5ERXKcsLzfaMcXEA
BGmoflx4QTcbTwMep0Q8g
JcTkwfIZQMyHA3yCBbyXwA
BSwNOic9QaadCIR1KalB5A
05moCdvRSO6DquV0PiEuSA
AtLj6FeTHbFpJHqsFRA
KiCzegtRTfOQrIEhdqx4Q
Monster762

Monster762

UPDATE:

Apologies for the late reply.

My lady is now approximately 36 days into vegetation. Over the past 10 days I have trimmed the plant of any small growths without direct light. A few days ago I noticed that roots were growing out the bottom, which I was generally happy about because it means growth is solid. However it meant I waited a fews days too long before transplanting. I picked up a $6 plastic planter at the local hardware store, approx 5 gal pot but honestly not sure - just know its much bigger than old ceramic.

Transplanting went much smoother than initial move. I used a butter knife around the edge of the pot to dislodge and loosen the whole mass. After shaking off excess soil I gave a few hards taps to the bottom, leveraged my butter knife and "POP" it came right out.

As you will see from the pictures, the roots did start to bound and the very bottom, but nothing too serious. I transferred into new pot that already had some fresh soil (BTW still using Miracle Gro :) ).

Please share any comments, questions, or criticisms.

Thanks,
AB
Plant looks happy. Not the biggest plant but definately not the smallest.

Healthy. That’s what matters. It will hit a spurt n jump up height wise just focus getting that light to everything possible. I like em when they stay short n beef up then just take off.

AirBud93

AirBud93

After topping once more my lady now has 6 potential bud sites. She is loving her larger pot and has been growing quite strong the past week. All together she is approx 42-43 days old. I may have since what I believe to be pistils or a gender sign near a few of the nodes.

Is she ready to change to 12/12?

Thank you,
AB

L2IerhkPSH2onP96xIqjg
4emtVpilQjGKyLMjxOQDQ
SaCjbXByRNClUHsLs1JtDQ
3rzV6xjTTaKfMHEMgvug
AirBud93

AirBud93

Hi everyone,

Day 50
Day 8 of Flowering

Looks like we are starting to see a little flower action going on, along with a ton of stretching.

Let me know what you think.

AB

2PlSgCqORE6YMldj74rqSw
VIy7p0THT5S6iNbafzYVWg
3pPX5hyQRqGk8U8LBWXyow
O7BwpBESUiRXlvZRRkNwA
R3YLO4q8Q9aUnvOWXII6w
2vUlSHcKSY6G54JAIOr8dg
IHZtGK9ZR0GDEauFtAhojg
E5wn2kmETyCbSiNAC55eqQ
AirBud93

AirBud93

Hi guys,

Seeing some strong growth after using a little .10-.05.15 shake in ferts, i used two tablespoons and it has been fluffing up the budlets.

Hoping to hear what your thoughts are.

AB

P9ubrA2T5e6qF3neNTEA
CP798URkS9aJycv8dWbJdg
SM35KgoR4uk3Q4I5IJPRg
CQIJj3lgRZG6qWOLJ4BoGA
WgjI8OmURLu9xtIrDWTEJA
IHmZwANQSOiB8yrRdFZ7Q
ZG4xQuouSJqjVZlkugUJA
MuSJSWFGQSq3z3fT7u1gQ
2HLT8YoZRge0aeSe4lShQ
SpDOl8J7Tr65gA7dycKHA