White Widow X God's Gift OG 1st gen. seeds home breed

• Thread starter masterscrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masterscrog

masterscrog

This is my first run with my on breed strain I crossed awhile back stored seeds until I had space. How do they look so far in week 4 flower. I am finishing week 5 couple days to post new pic. starting to see a lot of development I was waiting for ever.
I hope to yeild some thing decent off them we will have to wait and see fingers crossed.

White widow x gods gift og 1st gen seeds home breed
White widow x gods gift og 1st gen seeds home breed 2
White widow x gods gift og 1st gen seeds home breed 3
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

look lanky, some type of plant deficiency . i would think your bud sites would be better developed after almost 5 weeks ? how many week variety plant ?

my vision isn't that great . and i am having a hard time focusing on the pictures . are you sure, there not male plants ?

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

so far plants look lanky , some type of plant deficiency . are you sure those are female plants ? plants look a LITTLE under developed for week 5 of flowering ? how many week variety is your cross ?

masterscrog

masterscrog

look lanky, some type of plant deficiency . i would think your bud sites would be better developed after almost 5 weeks ? how many week variety plant ?

my vision isn't that great . and i am having a hard time focusing on the pictures . are you sure, there not male plants ?

They are a cross between 12 week and and 6-8week strains, I thought the same thing my last batch by week four they were large like red bull can size flowers I just think they are taking on 12 week gene not what I really wanted but I can't change it now. I will shoot some more picts in two days to show the node development they are all girls in there 5 total. I don't believe they are sick little yellow here and there givem some epson salt and low nuts. I was forced to transplant into another larger pot near week two flower this could stunt possible what ya think?

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

what type of soil are you using ?
what nutes are you feeding with, at what rate ?
whats your PH at ?
what are you using for lighting ?

masterscrog

masterscrog

Foxfarm ocean blend with some extra mulch, worm casting.
sensi ab, hydroplex, bloom, ginormous foiler spray 1-2 week. know I just went to 1500 and tested run off at 2000.
PH 7.0-7.2
I have 600 and 400w in the 8x8 I know I have not been getting my 1-2g per w rate not even close.:greedy: I just turn them off forgot pic I will get them tonight when they wake up

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

man , i don't know , everything should be fine ?

do you have exhaust fans to change the air in the room ?

how about circulation fans to circulate the air in the room ?

are your bulbs old in the room ?

1500 - 2000 is that ppms ? of run off ? or is that the rate you are feeding ?

masterscrog

masterscrog

Yes I have fans multipal with air cool hood with hoses ext. Then I open everyday one hour plus running co2 the bulbs are only in there second grow.

feeding 1500 runoff 2000 still had remaining nut from soil transfer.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

there you go , everything checked out . your ppms are a little higher then i would run mine . on the 500 scale mine are in between (800-1000 ppm ) . in soil i run ionic nutes .

post more pics !

Danksnax

Danksnax

Might have to go back to the drawing board. Those look very thin, just like my friends when he chopped off the fan leaves and a lot of beneficial leaves/ stems. That's awesome it is your strain though, hope they fatten up for you! :lurking: Back to lurking.

masterscrog

masterscrog

Might have to go back to the drawing board. Those look very thin, just like my friends when he chopped off the fan leaves and a lot of beneficial leaves/ stems. That's awesome it is your strain though, hope they fatten up for you! :lurking: Back to lurking.

Thanks, I am waiting it out for now there has been more growth I will let it set twelve weeks if I have to. :)

masterscrog

masterscrog

there you go , everything checked out . your ppms are a little higher then i would run mine . on the 500 scale mine are in between (800-1000 ppm ) . in soil i run ionic nutes .

post more pics !

I will have pics up shortly I looked at ionic nutes do they have a pack your recommend?

masterscrog

masterscrog

Ok I have new pics. I did water with bloom food over did it trying to improve thanks Big Daddy I did go to heavy on the nutes. picked some claws off prior to pics. If I ever get this right I am going to have lbs! LOL

IMG 2794
IMG 2797
IMG 2800
masterscrog

masterscrog

Alright please comment on week 5 flower picts. You can see the female node sections with the hairs coming off. I noticed today that even the hairs are turning color I hope that is natural for this strain because I have not yet seen flower base start forming? Does anyone have grows with White Widow if so how long did it take on its own? Thanks for the help

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i don't know what to say ?
these plants(pic) in the flowering room are at day 35 .
i am beginning to think your cross must not be that great ?
the only thing your going to get pounds of is used soil :) LOL !
if the flowers have not started forming by week 5 probably male plants ?

100 3282
masterscrog

masterscrog

I checked again and still see all the node sections with pistols/hairs coming off them. I don't see any raised node or male catalist I will keep them going a little longer I can't afford a no go on this one! I will post again after week 6 the only thing I can think of is this is going to be a 16 week flower counting the soil change delay and training done in transition please give me all your positive thoughts for this one. I watered again straight water ph 6.7 nuts 400 normal water, 74 after water runoff was 1500 ppm 7 ph so all looks to fine in that department. My local water does run high on nitrogen so I cut it out of my nut. cycle ok well take it easy I will post again with next pics.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i am sending you all positive thoughts and vibes, good luck my friend !

i have you on my watch list !

masterscrog

masterscrog

Hi, its been another week and things are looking up in the room. I have seen more development filling in space with more hairs shooting out. I have some picts. so you can see them this time. I have read around searching for a reason it is taking so long but the only thing I have found is possible strain that may take more than 12-14 weeks. If there are any ideas let me know thanks.:D

IMG 2968
IMG 2971
IMG 2972
IMG 2979
IMG 2981
masterscrog

masterscrog

NUTES: AFTER RUN OFF 1800PPM
FED HYDROBLOOM, BLOOM, GINORMOUS, SALT TBSP
PH 6.8
TEMPS:78-95 HIGH SIDE
CO2 TO COUNTER HEAT WITH SILICON WATER TREATMENT 2ML