• Thread starter masterscrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

subbing, gonna read through it tomorrow after word 5am is coming early lol

reloader

reloader

I would have to agree that something is wrong. Those buds don't look right for 35 days. Here is a pic of mine at about 35 days under 600 watt lights. Genetics is everything, and you never know. I have ordered seeds from Barney's farms, and one seed turns out awesome plants, while another in the same batch turns out duds. That is why I stick with just a few strains I like and keep a mother plant, I can't afford to be fooling around with dud plants.
New1

Haggardass

Haggardass

When are you counting your flowering time from? Idk your experience level but some people start counting from the time they flip the switch, I know my ww took 12 days after the switch to show hairs, even a 12 week strain should show more then this I believe, but idk first hand I've never grown more then a 9 week strain, but even those didn't take any longer to stack flowers just longer to mature, what you have going here doesn't look anything much past preflowers, I'll wait to hear back on your experience level before i go any further, good vibes and happy growing man hopefully this gets fixed i love ww

reloader

reloader

When are you counting your flowering time from? Idk your experience level but some people start counting from the time they flip the switch, I know my ww took 12 days after the switch to show hairs, even a 12 week strain should show more then this I believe, but idk first hand I've never grown more then a 9 week strain, but even those didn't take any longer to stack flowers just longer to mature, what you have going here doesn't look anything much past preflowers, I'll wait to hear back on your experience level before i go any further, good vibes and happy growing man hopefully this gets fixed i love ww

I'm not sure of some of what your saying. The pineapple chunk I run has a 55 day flower time, although many times I take it 60 days or more. You start counting the flower time the day you change the light hours to 12 to 12. I don't kn0w if your referring to my picture if your saying "what you have going here doesn't look anything much past preflowers" but IMO those nugs in my pic look pretty fat for 35 days. Here is another pic of mine at almost harvest.

Also you should start to see hairs forming after about a week, and growing bigger until maybe 45 days or so, then after that the [plant starts to fully ripen.
De1

masterscrog

masterscrog

I would have to agree that something is wrong. Those buds don't look right for 35 days. Here is a pic of mine at about 35 days under 600 watt lights. Genetics is everything, and you never know. I have ordered seeds from Barney's farms, and one seed turns out awesome plants, while another in the same batch turns out duds. That is why I stick with just a few strains I like and keep a mother plant, I can't afford to be fooling around with dud plants.View attachment 327644

I have to hope they are just taking longer I am checking everyday seeing better results each day. If anything I have stunted with a soil change early on pre-flower so that could throw me off 2-3 weeks. post new pict tomorrow pray for me and my girls please.

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm not sure of some of what your saying. The pineapple chunk I run has a 55 day flower time, although many times I take it 60 days or more. You start counting the flower time the day you change the light hours to 12 to 12. I don't kn0w if your referring to my picture if your saying "what you have going here doesn't look anything much past preflowers" but IMO those nugs in my pic look pretty fat for 35 days. Here is another pic of mine at almost harvest.

Also you should start to see hairs forming after about a week, and growing bigger until maybe 45 days or so, then after that the [plant starts to fully ripen.
View attachment 327839

Want talking about yours was taking about masterscrogs obviously yours are beyond pre flowers and no you don't start counting from the time you flip the switch you cut time off your flowering time doing that, you start when you see pistils coming in some strains take two weeks to show hairs, so in that case on a 10 week strain, you would be flowering 8 weeks shorting yourself a lot of flower time, that's why i asked if he was counting from switch or when he started seeing pistils, because if it took him 2 weeks to start seeing hair then he's really only three weeks In and not as far behind as he thinks. So also to add towards reloader, if that's where you count your flowering time from then those plants are behind what you think they are and are doing good.

masterscrog

masterscrog

Hi, ok here we go week seven still nodes and hairs everywhere when I look close it look like small flowers are starting to form. I have to give it another day due to more nodes coming up every time not the flower. I am thinking of making a longer dark cycle 12/12 now. Will it hurt or induce flowers if I add and hour 11/13 to the dark cycle? Should I continue to add dark hours to make it flower??????
Check out picts let me know what you think thanks.:)

IMG 3064
IMG 3069
IMG 3072
IMG 3073
Haggardass

Haggardass

I don't think it will neither help nor hurt at thus pint i think the problem lies further then just light and dark cycles, are you sure your garden is light proof?

waayne

waayne

masterscrog those plants do not appear to be flowering properly
Have you checked for light leaks?

I've grown pure equatorial Sativas indoors that would be far more developed by week seven than those plants....

I know you don't want to hear this ,but I would start something else and while they are vegging
you can try to finish these,but yeah those plants are not really flowering much at all.......

here's a pic of a Sledgehammer Bubba plant that was placed into the flower room 9 days ago.....
IMG 1134

It is nearly as developed as your 7 week plants.......

You can shorten your light cycle,but from looking at your plants,I doubt it will help that much considering you've had them in flower at 12/12 for 7 weeks already.....
Those plants look like they need at least 7-9 weeks to finish.......
95 degrees is far to hot for optimum results for indoor plants,that high temp is sure not encouraging them to finish either....

masterscrog

masterscrog

thanks I will have to decide I guess what to do?/? room is dark as well I can stand inside with no light getting in room checked a couple time during daylight hours still dark. Thank again

Haggardass

Haggardass

First one is about two weeks flowering and the last two are about 7 weeks, they are some of my ww from about 3 years ago.

2010 12 02 161651
2011 01 01 114625
masterscrog

masterscrog

I don't have that much for sure I did see a lot more coming together this morning I can't pull the plug just yet. I am know looking for a 5-6 week strain with heavy yields to get back on track any suggestions also where do you get them I checked here ,but I don't have bitcoin?

Haggardass

Haggardass

I buy all my seeds from attitude, but i do plan on buying some genetics from alien here on thcbay.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I don't have that much for sure I did see a lot more coming together this morning I can't pull the plug just yet. I am know looking for a 5-6 week strain with heavy yields to get back on track any suggestions also where do you get them I checked here ,but I don't have bitcoin?

Ive ran a few og kush #18 and had real good luck with them.. they do tend to stretch a bit, and stink real bad.. but they did take more than 5-6 weeks.. and were easy to care for , with a decent yield under a 400 watt hps.. Mine finished in 56 days, and yielded about 35 smokable grams.... Good luck with a choice that fits your needs..

masterscrog

masterscrog

Here we go again new picts end of week eight. LOL I know doesn't look like the end here but still improving in as far as I can tell. I pray everyday to see flowers blooming a lot of hairs but were's the beef! If you can give input on plants thanks.

IMG 3108
IMG 3110
IMG 3111
IMG 3117
IMG 3119
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I don't understand why there are pots inside of pots? That's just restricting the roots and starving the plant out. Just curious as to why you're doing it that way. I'd say that prob has a lot to do with the overall health and vigor of the plants. Prob too late for these now but ya might wanna look into actually uppotting the rootball/soilmass and not the container in the future.
Also I find it funny all the talk about when to start counting flowering days, hell if you watch the plant and keep an eye on your trichs you'll know when its ready and will have a good idea for the next run. The breeders flowering times are always off by a cple weeks at least anyway so counting days and goin by their rec. isn't optimal for sure. MGG

Top Bottom