White Widow X God's Gift OG 1st gen. seeds home breed

• Thread starter masterscrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Also I see youre using FF OF soil. I'd rec using their nute line as well. Ive run the FF soils/nutes for years and have always seen great growth/plants/buds. I also see where youre PH was around 7.0 at the beginning of the thread and I think you dropped it to around 6.8. I'd rec taking it to around 6.5 in flower, seems that's where I found the sweet spot with the FF line. I have seen other use the FF soils and a different nute lineup and have issues. I think your biggest problem are those smaller pots inside the bigger pots. Hope you get it worked out. MGG

masterscrog

masterscrog

The pots are only down couple inches no bottoms, I left them in for support during transplant into three gallon. Thanks it looks like it is time to end it.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Sometimes an overabundance of organic nutrients will stall the plants without burning them or showing toxicity.
Your soil mix seems pretty hot; the FFOF by itself is pretty hot.
After looking through the thread, that would be my advice on the next go-around. For what it's worth.
Best of luck to ya!

Haggardass

Haggardass

I don't understand why there are pots inside of pots? That's just restricting the roots and starving the plant out. Just curious as to why you're doing it that way. I'd say that prob has a lot to do with the overall health and vigor of the plants. Prob too late for these now but ya might wanna look into actually uppotting the rootball/soilmass and not the container in the future.
Also I find it funny all the talk about when to start counting flowering days, hell if you watch the plant and keep an eye on your trichs you'll know when its ready and will have a good idea for the next run. The breeders flowering times are always off by a cple weeks at least anyway so counting days and goin by their rec. isn't optimal for sure. MGG
I agree on the flowering time, i use the breeders time as a point to start checking trichs, that are normally always done about the tinge the breeders say they should be, never a couple weeks though, not saying that doesn't happen but I've never run into it, the plants don't look to be getting any "beefier", I would cut sling load man, start with something fresh.

masterscrog

masterscrog

Thanks, I have checked with some local places starting over sucks!

Haggardass

Haggardass

Maybe you can keep one of these in there though just to see what it does. I wouldn't totally give up on it yet.

masterscrog

masterscrog

I think I will after going out this morning I notice that the nodes are stacking super tight with more growth then I have seen so far. I have to wait for seeds anyway why not. If I stunted growth early on maybe they will still finish strong. I have had other plants look like this in the early weeks ,but they packed on weight at the end. If they lost 4 weeks to stunt/heat stress ext there is alway a chance a lot cash went into them for not!

masterscrog

masterscrog

Gave all girls a water bath dropped PH 6.5 tested ran 3/4 gallons of treated water salt,root,ph adjusted. This will be a good indicator what will become of them if they take well to the mini flush and adjustments I will spray with for pest again considering they still have a long way. Picts after that thanks

masterscrog

masterscrog

Checked on plants this morning don't call them my girls anymore little bitches! More hairs broke out glass to get closer look and they are stacking like crazy but only two hairs showing sex not the start of the flower. I am at a total loss I am going to hold them in total dark for 24-36 hours starting week ten flower sorry no picts pissed off at room I will take picts again after extended dark cycle last ditch effort.

masterscrog

masterscrog

Hi, checked them all after a week of new growth and a 36 hour dark cycle. It has only been a couple days and they are stacking fast with clear hairs coming out multipal at a time not just two anymore so its looking up. I am going to give them more time why I start new bean Candy, Widow, Lemon. I will post picts tomorrow.

masterscrog

masterscrog

This is new photos after 36 hour lights off plus 4 days. It seems to be improving after a lot of question's giving nuts again just foiler sprayed prior to picts. If you think they are looking like they will flower still please give input.

IMG 3191
IMG 3197
IMG 3198
IMG 3199
IMG 3191
IMG 3197
IMG 3198
IMG 3199
IMG 3210
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

dude , did you start new seeds yet ? stop wasting your time and electricity . cut your losses and start some new girls !

these girls are at day 49 .
100 3458

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Yeah bro.. something went astray.. I would reload and pop some new gear from a reliable breeder.... Best to ya..

masterscrog

masterscrog

Thanks, I am that's it I know they are not ok just hoping for the best. My other runs were 3 oz per plant with 3 week veg. I guess I can't change the outcome at this point I thought a plant would flower if given the right conditions I screwed up some where thanks again.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I feel your pain for all your time and effort.. must be very disappointing....But I would also encourage you to keep on trying your breeding .. Sometimes ya have to take the sour with the sweet.. Best to ya..

waayne

waayne

Thanks, I am that's it I know they are not ok just hoping for the best. My other runs were 3 oz per plant with 3 week veg. I guess I can't change the outcome at this point I thought a plant would flower if given the right conditions I screwed up some where thanks again.
masterscrog I am way impressed by your patience regarding these plants,that's a great attribute to have for any gardener
and you have a great attitude about it all
But as a gardener you also have to know when to cut your losses and move on......

Don Peppy just gave you some really good advice about taking the sweet with the sour

We've all had bad runs in the past.......

Stay up masterscrog and best of luck on your future gardens!

masterscrog

masterscrog

Ya, I am done already looking forward to starting new batch. Found out I had one bean left looking threw my box you know you have one too. LOL

masterscrog

masterscrog

Checked the pots some one suggested my top pot were causing problems they were I had thought I cut out bottoms but pulled them out had holes all threw the top pots but did not cut out bottom. Yes, I am a dumb ass the roots were like a block stuck only letting little pieces through to the bottom three gallon bucket. Thank for all the help I am starting new grow now with one large pot!

Top Bottom