White Widows Grow Journal

• Thread starter tomiland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomiland

tomiland

Hi guys, I wanted to share the results of my 1rst grow ever, thanks to all the great info from the internet it is looking pretty nice.
I built a cob led light with 8x CXA3070, and for my next grow I'm adding 2 extra lamps using CXB3590 this time. Everything is soil and organic compost tea using my own mix + earth juice line. (seeds from Crop King seeds, 10 out of 11 germinated, one was weak and one I killed by manipulating it roughly...)

Last edited:
tomiland

tomiland

This is after 2 months veg... I know, 1rst grow I didn't realized back then I had to switch timer to 12/12 to induce flowering...
WW 001
WW 002
WW 003
WW 004
WW 005
WW 006

Last edited:
KushGirl

KushGirl

what beautiful girls you have there!! I'm also growing a White Widow but mine is an auto-flower and looks nothing like your girls do. Is the purple color just the lights?

tomiland

tomiland

Hi Kushgirl, hiipower, thanks!
it is the purple light yes, I have one blue+red grow led above two of the plants, Without the plants are vibrant green for some pheno, others really dark green-blue as you can see on some pictures.

@Hiipower spot on, Yes I noticed yellowing for the plants right under the light, and I believe it is happening since I switched from a wormcast compost tea to the EJ line (in compost tea as well), I read they are super salty. I stopped anyways as it's the last 7- 10 days, I flush with just PH'd water and Clearex only.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just so I'm clear on this.... You didn't know that you had to switch your light to 12/12 to induce flowering, but you knew how to build your own fucking LEDs??? Haha!!

I'm fucking with you, kind of. I'm always envious of the people I see here at the farm (and other sites) who have the tech savvy and the patience to build their lights from scratch. I totally want to do that, if for no other reason than to save a little money. But yeah, people who build their own lights always make me go,"Goddamn...."

Nice thread. When it's time, you gotta post a smoke report. White Widow seems to run the gamut. I've had batches that were super-happy and made me laugh my ass off and got me up and motivated to got out and socialize and I've had other batches that knocked me on my ass and made me not even capable of walking ten feet to the kitchen to get some food. Curious to see how yours smokes.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Where did ya get the know how on the lights? Very nice grow
Hi guys, I wanted to share the results of my 1rst grow ever, thanks to all the great info from the internet it is looking pretty nice.
I built a cob led light with 8x CXA3070, and for my next grow I'm adding 2 extra lamps using CXB3590 this time. Everything is soil and organic compost tea using my own mix + earth juice line. (seeds from Crop King seeds, 10 out of 11 germinated, one was weak and one I killed by manipulating it roughly...)
know

tomiland

tomiland

2016FallGrow
New grow: 6x Ghost Train Haze from Rare Dankness, 2x Brooklyn Mango by Dr. Underground, 3x Blueberry by Dutch Passion, 4x Chocolate covered strawberry and 4x Mint Chocolate Chip by Exotic Genetics

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, I don't even remember commenting on this thread haha.... Just re-read it and was like,"Oh yeaaaahhh, I remember this now." So thanks @ShroomKing for liking my post haha.

How's it smoke?

Super-curious about that Brooklyn Mango. Any idea what that's about? Genetics, where it came from (besides, uh, Brooklyn haha) etc etc? I've been researching the shit out of Mango Haze lately, came across a thread that says it's the closest to the Piff from NY that a particular grower has ever gotten. Any idea if it's related to Mr. Nice's Mango Haze?

Anyway, yeah, nice grow. Looking forward to the next one.

tomiland

tomiland

How's it smoke?
I am still curing it, haven't tried yet! But the smell is ridiculous, like a fruity and nutty pastry.

Super-curious about that Brooklyn Mango. Any idea what that's about? Genetics, where it came from (besides, uh, Brooklyn haha) etc etc? I've been researching the shit out of Mango Haze lately, came across a thread that says it's the closest to the Piff from NY that a particular grower has ever gotten. Any idea if it's related to Mr. Nice's Mango Haze?

Apparently mother Ed Rosenthal Super Bud from Sensi Seeds, more details here:

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Brooklyn_Mango/Dr_Underground/

Thanks for commenting, I'll post another grow journal soon ! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom