White x Stardawg and The White

• Thread starter Papi Chingon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Hey kids, I popped 6 beans of White x Stardawg and am pheno hunting at the moment. This is my first run with this cross, and just like anytime I pop new beans, am excited to see what these morph into. Out of the 6 I popped, only one was male (pheno 5) and the rest were female. Here is everything at day 28.

pheno 6
WhiteD6_3_1280x857_.jpg

WhiteD6_2_1280x857_.jpg

WhiteD6_1_1280x857_.jpg

pheno 4
WhiteD4_3_1280x857_.jpg

WhiteD4_2_1280x857_.jpg

WhiteD4_1_1280x857_.jpg

pheno 3
WhiteD3_3_1280x857_.jpg

WhiteD3_2_1280x857_.jpg

WhiteD3_1_1280x857_.jpg

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

I was gifted The White clone, and this is my first run with her as well.

White4_1280x857_.jpg

White3_1280x857_.jpg

White2_1280x857_.jpg

White1_1280x857_.jpg

waayne

waayne

Man I bet you find several nice pheno's.
Those look killer Papi!
:passingjoint:

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

kes, #1 and #6 (first and last, go figure...) are sweet candy dominant smells, with hints of kush, pine and lemon. both of these are nice and sticky, with #6 being the greasy one of the group so far. the rest of the phenos don't have an identifying smell yet, but are earthy so far. when these were still vegging and i was pinching tops, i could have sworn that my dogs took a shit somewhere in the house, lol! most of these have a very wide and bushy structure, but the #6 doesn't. the #6 has all its branches close to the plant, lots of small leaves close to the stalks and i can see that it will be difficult to get light to penetrate beyond the upper sites. i had to raise this one about a foot and a half to get it closer to the light. #2 and #3 look like they will be the best yielders so far.

wayne, yeah i'm going to have a hell of a time deciding which don't stick around for next run. i might even run them all again since i have certainly had clones turn out better than the original plant and often times better in yield as well. not that dialing something in doesnt have anything to do with it, but you know what i mean.

Venom818

Venom818

fuck yeah i was about to say the # 6 looks extra special maybe cause it has those fat indica leaves man im more excited for these than u are hurry up already.How long u taking these?that white looks fuckn daaaaaaaaannnnkkkkk

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah man, you took the words right out of my mouth bro. Beautiful ladies you got there Papi!! Is that JJ's?

E

E.T.

looking really nice papi. did these come from krome...? i just popped 6 white x stardawg f2's and have had 5 come up. keep these pics coming! doing a great job!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah nice shots! Happy looking plants too! Best of luck!

Cheers,
Crom

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice plants I'm kinda taking a liking to the #3 pheno they all look dank tho..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Oh yeah lookin sickkkk so far can't wait to see how they finish for ya killer job!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice job as always can wait to sample everything!Those white stardawgs looks uniform nice and stable its gonna be hard to chose the keeper I bet we will help ya decide ;)

Venom818

Venom818

Nice job as always can wait to sample everything!Those white stardawgs looks uniform nice and stable its gonna be hard to chose the keeper I bet we will help ya decide ;)

who said u were going to sample anything :banana1sv6:

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

fuck yeah i was about to say the # 6 looks extra special maybe cause it has those fat indica leaves man im more excited for these than u are hurry up already.How long u taking these?that white looks fuckn daaaaaaaaannnnkkkkk

No idea how long I'm taking these. I was thinking of 65-70 days, but if they let me go longer, I'll do it.

Yeah man, you took the words right out of my mouth bro. Beautiful ladies you got there Papi!! Is that JJ's?

No, this was Green Lantern.

looking really nice papi. did these come from krome...? i just popped 6 white x stardawg f2's and have had 5 come up. keep these pics coming! doing a great job!

Not Krome, Green Lantern. I'll keep updating shots.

Hell yeah nice shots! Happy looking plants too! Best of luck!

Cheers,
Crom

Appreciate it, Crom.

Nice plants I'm kinda taking a liking to the #3 pheno they all look dank tho..

Like I said, no idea on this point of the keepers, but it looks like I'm going to have a hard choice for sure.

Oh yeah lookin sickkkk so far can't wait to see how they finish for ya killer job!

Thank you

The cross appears to be very stable at this point, and like I said before, there isn't too much variation in structure, except for #6.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Looking sick bro.. Got them girls looking happy. They all look bomb, its goona be kinda hard to choose your keeper pheno.. You got that white dialed bro, does your white show signs of the Mosaic Virus? I can seem to get rid of that stuff.. Whats the secret?

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Looking sick bro.. Got them girls looking happy. They all look bomb, its goona be kinda hard to choose your keeper pheno.. You got that white dialed bro, does your white show signs of the Mosaic Virus? I can seem to get rid of that stuff.. Whats the secret?

This is the first run with The White, so it's far from dialed in, but I appreciate the kind words. I did run The White S1's from Raskal about 2 years ago, so I'm sure that experience helped. My cut of The White probably has TMV, but I haven't seen the signs of it since I like to keep my CalMag up pretty high.

true grit

true grit

Everything is looking slick broham. Nice to see what ya find outta them bad girls.

Top Bottom