White x Stardawg and The White

• Thread starter Papi Chingon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

KILL,your going to love that triangle its some dank

got a couple goin...def gonna have to adjust my feed but looking like they will stack super nice.

Papi- Killin it brother man!! Gonna be some fat ass colas bro and straight flame!

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking fantastic, Papi!

Best of luck on your pheno hunt...looks like deciding which pheno to keep is going to be tougher than growing them...fine specimens and solid phenos.

Keep up the good work bro.

-Alien

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

DSC_0010_1280x857_.jpg

thanks again guys. and yeah, that triangle kush is looking fucking nuts! it's exploding all over the place. the same friend that gave me the white hooked this thang up and i'm forever greatful.

Venom818

Venom818

DSC_0010_1280x857_.jpg

thanks again guys. and yeah, that triangle kush is looking fucking nuts! it's exploding all over the place. the same friend that gave me the white hooked this thang up and i'm forever greatful.

damz homie looks sick loving those calyxes

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
DSC_0010_1280x857_.jpg

Looks like a good chunky yielder for sure! How many weeks are left on the one in the picture? 3-4 weeks? Nice growth for sure! Got some skills homie!

Cheers,
Crom

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Crom, I don't know how much longer I am going to take the TK, but 3 weeks sounds about right. This pic was snapped yesterday, which was day 45 I think.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I always go for 10 weeks with a 2 week flush starting the end of week 8. If they need to go longer I let them.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

so that sounds similar to what i do with the tahoe. good to know and thanks.

Venom818

Venom818

I always go for 10 weeks with a 2 week flush starting the end of week 8. If they need to go longer I let them.

your going to think im shitting you but this tk cut was done for me in 52 days shit u not.I didnt pull her till 63 cause i didnt want to believe it LOL

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Day 49 update (album was giving me problems uploading, so only 1 pic per plant)

white x stardawg pheno 6

WD6_1_1280x857_1.jpg

white x stardawg pheno 4

WD4_1_1280x857_2.jpg

white x stardawg pheno 3

WD3_2_1280x857_2.jpg

white x stardawg pheno 2

WD2_1_1280x857_2.jpg

white x stardawg pheno 1

WD1_2_1280x857_2.jpg

the white

White1_2_1280x857_2.jpg

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

true grit, it's not easy trying to hold my own with growers like you around. thanks

waayne

waayne

Man Papi those girls are sure looking frosty.

Beautiful work bro

I bet your room smells really dank now ;)

Rushoe

Rushoe

Ohhhhh shit fuck yeah bro looking nice man some good shit its gonna be hard trying to figure out what to keep from the 6 phenos good luck with that lol.

The white is looking good bro cant wait to see what mine does looks like shes ready for chop man how are the nugs more golf ball type or more like spears?And I also would like to know what u think u might be pulling off her each plant

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

taking it on christmas, so day 61. as you can see i've been flushing the shit out of it.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

rush, all the nugs are golf ball looking. i'm interested in weight too, since i have no idea.

Top Bottom