whitebubba

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

i noticed the same thing i got a cut of that and underdawg 1 on same day the ud1 is 2ce the size of the white bubba

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've been waiting 2 see this strain u got Ali.. How is she doing? :bongsmi:

Aligee

Aligee

shes vegging away just not too bushy like wifi but i got rooted cuts in my UC so well see some updates soon !!! hows everything going?!!!

S

surfguy1936

ALIGEE your message box isfull. i am tryin to get ahold of you

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

shes vegging away just not too bushy like wifi but i got rooted cuts in my UC so well see some updates soon !!! hows everything going?!!!

Kool I can't wait 4 those White Bubbas I want 2 try that.. My WiFi I got from u r doing crazy good.. Yea u r rite I'm already wanting 2 rip out all my plants & grow only WiFi.. Member u told me that Dog? It so far grows the best out of all my line up.. I so far love that strain WiFi & I'm only vegging.. I can't wait till I get 2 flower her

Aligee

Aligee

lol !!! ya she a beast all the way round lots of vigor in that girl for sure I can't wait to see you flower these out for all to see her in her glory !!! and ya I said that this will be the only one you want to grow no bs she's that good but I'll let you be the judge theres a few Farmers running this one here maybe well get a sneak peek lol!!!
ruff ruff !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Whitebubba #2

Who said trichs are for kids !!!Lol !!!
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/98e2a8fd.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Not sure just yet ill find out soon shes got a few more weeks !!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She looks good, AliGee! That White Bubba is dank. I can't wait for OGR to drop them again. I got 1 magic bean tho. I been holding her for a while. I'm gonna do a grow of just White x's soon. Keep up the great work, Big Dog!

Aligee

Aligee

She looks good, AliGee! That White Bubba is dank. I can't wait for OGR to drop them again. I got 1 magic bean tho. I been holding her for a while. I'm gonna do a grow of just White x's soon. Keep up the great work, Big Dog!

Ya shes dank bro for sure im loving all ogrs white Xs too im
Thinking of popping some whiteurkles too soo !!!

D

Donk Frog

My all time fav was some of rascal white bubba but i lost my keeper cut in a longdistance moved (died ) ...looking good man rep +

Aligee

Aligee

My all time fav was some of rascal white bubba but i lost my keeper cut in a longdistance moved (died ) ...looking good man rep +

For sure!!! I luv me some whitebubba but the name is kinda wack lol like whitemaster lol WTF !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Bro I think pretty much anything crossed to the white is amazing check out the pics i just posted of my white x appalachia and day 25 of flower she is completely covered in frost never seen a plant so frosty so early oh and think My erkelgum bubba might be big enough now to pull a lb off of check it out and tell me what you think.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

For sure!!! I luv me some whitebubba but the name is kinda wack lol like whitemaster lol WTF !!!

This was posted by OGR a minute ago. I assume this goes for whitebubba and whitemaster too? Im pretty sure there all listed as
XXXXX x XXXXX like SoCal Master x the White. Not sure on the whitebubba thoug. ~ODB~

"I never named the strain. You can call it whatever you want to. I only listed it as KKSC x The White. Those other names are what other people called them.....~ogr"

true grit

true grit

Lol, hellz ya we called that one "Berry White" in a low sultry voice. LOL.

I just call the master- WMK. no creativity here. ha

Top Bottom