Whitedawg, White fire, Chem D, Purps, Special Blend

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been laying low for a bit but wanted to show some of most recent bubble. Here ya go

Whitedawg
DSCN3423.JPG

DSCN3422.JPG

White Fire
DSC04159.JPG

DSC04160.JPG

Chemdog D
DSCN3424.JPG

Purps
DSC04158.JPG

Special blends containing burmese mist spacedawg fredhead extrema urkle alien alien ss ...

DSC04162.JPG

DSC04161.JPG

Rockin till I'm dead

P

paulycali

Im bubbling just looking at that stuff. Great job for sure!

Whats your method if you dont mind me asking? I just recently been experimenting with bubble hash and would like to perfect it with a little help from a fellow farmer.

Glad to see you back

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Im bubbling just looking at that stuff. Great job for sure!

Whats your method if you dont mind me asking? I just recently been experimenting with bubble hash and would like to perfect it with a little help from a fellow farmer.

Glad to see you back

Thanks pauly. I really like to keep it simple. I use 5gal bubblebag kit. Ice and a hand mixer with wisk attachments for 10 minutes max. I recently learned that it can be run twice. Just put the mixture back in and refill the water then spin it again and you'll get a bunch more.. Blaze knows his stuff. Check out his thread in the waterhash forum for some picts.

Nice Job Fred!!! Missed ya a bit!! how you been?

It's been a tough couple months. Good to see ya

fred lookin good im sure its rockin!

Thanks bro.

Whats the best way to dry the bubble hash

A pyrex glass dish. :nod

Good to be back fellas.

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looks like some jars of goodness, for sure! I've noticed that the bubblebags preserve the flavor better than any other extraction method; I bet those jars smell incredible. Nice work- glad to have you back.

waayne

waayne

That's nice fred
Very very nice!
I'm thinking a spoonful or so with my oatmeal this morning would be a good way to start the day.....:pimp:
Good to see you around bro!

Top Bottom