WhiteFire

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up fellas.. I found a super skunky, super frosted pheno out of a pack. It's a huge yielding beast of a plant. Real nice og stank, stacks real nice, huge crusty nugs of funk.... Lovin' this plant.. Raskal did a bang up job on these..

This Sunday will be 42 days.. I'll get some updated pics for y'all..

Here she is at 28 days.. :dance

Whitefire
Whitefire 2
Whitefire 3
Whitefire 4
Whitefire 5
Whitefire 6
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow looks like she will be a great yeilder man. good job on the grow. i got a nice one going right now myself im happy with but she wont be yeilding like yours. but she smells lemaon/citrusy with a bit of diesel in there and nice orange hairs on her

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas.. Post some pics if ya gots, ya know I don't care.. :)

Yeah, this one is a fukin' beast fellas.. It reminds me a lot of Danny's wifi#3 photos now at 42 days.. At 30 days in this lady was size of my arm.. I'm very impressed.. Everyone who sees it is just amazed and shocked at the frost, size and smell.. :rock

supercharged

supercharged

very nice bro, looks like a pheno i pulled out of the earlier whitefires, no where near as stacked though WOW

peace, SC

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Raskal would be proud bro...very nice find Tex, and great skillz with your grow as always.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

im gona pop packs until i find something like that!!

sb805og101

sb805og101

Damn tex ! That sure is a keeper! Ogr ++ tex ++ :passingjoint:

southstreets

southstreets

Good to see you around my friend! Looks fire as usual! Lol

dirk d

dirk d

looking great tex! how many seeds you pop to find her?? i popped 2 white fires but still learning how to grow her proper.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's some amazing vigor right there TEX!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looks like you found one dank ass pheno Tex. Great job bro! :pimp: I've found 2 of my WIFI phenos to be heavy yielders as well. Mine are on day 40 right now, gonna take some pics tonight. Will post a couple for comparison sake.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Here's my Fire leaning WIFI gem of a pheno. Day 40. Used to her being bigger at this stage but I decided to go without P.load this time for an experiment. Going to be interesting to compare the final product. Hard to find Fire leaners with WIFI I've noticed.

2 25 12 002
2 25 12 016
2 25 12 018
Top Bottom