Whitened Stem

• Thread starter GotPower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GotPower

Hi,

My flower is auto og. Kush x ruderalis i think and my stem is whitened? Any problems with it? I think my plant little bit stunted, cuz weather 1 day sun 1 day rain all day..

Whitened stem
Whitened stem 2
Whitened stem 3
Whitened stem 4
G

GotPower

I know is a mold for now I tried to remove little bit that mold with toilet paper, replaced growing site, giving more light. And any know how remove mold?

G

GotPower

Its rlly
Tbh all the pictures are really blurry. Put your focal point on the stem with good lighting
I trying :( s3 is shitty and auto-focus.. I re-post pictures later with better camera and focus. :D

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u need more air flow I was dealing with this mold on 2 or 3 plants over time about the same spot as u just light misted the stem and soil with hydrogen peroxide and added more air flow and now is a thing of the past

ps its not pm

G

GotPower

u need more air flow I was dealing with this mold on 2 or 3 plants over time about the same spot as u just light misted the stem and soil with hydrogen peroxide and added more air flow and now is a thing of the past

ps its not pm
My mom said is mold from tomatoes and jumped to my flower.

Monster762

Monster762

Peroxide can work on mold stay on top of it. If it is a bug fungicide3. Walmart cheap. That will kill the big and funguses and molds. This early on no risking buds or anything to worry about like that. Fungicide. Good to have on hand anyways. Get the concentrate. For maybe $5 more the concentrate will make 20+ bottles of the pre diluted stuff.

Monster762

Monster762

Peroxide can work on mold stay on top of it. If it is a bug fungicide3. Walmart cheap. That will kill the big and funguses and molds. This early on no risking buds or anything to worry about like that. Fungicide. Good to have on hand anyways. Get the concentrate. For maybe $5 more the concentrate will make 20+ bottles of the pre diluted stuff.
And it's approved for organics too.

G

GotPower

I think mold is going away with better indoor light and lower humidity :) but leaving yellow spots on leaves

IMG 20170918 194933
IMG 20170918 194947
IMG 20170918 195005
IMG 20170918 195330
IMG 20170918 195325
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its a type of mold but powder mold is just that a powder not a hairy mold

Latest posts

Top Bottom