Who Are the Best Breeders in 2021?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Who are the best breeders in 2021. So far I have tried sensi, rqs, and world of seeds. I would like to try to csi, thug pug, in house, bog, and dna genetics. But I am very inexperienced. Curious to hear who some more expeo growers feel are the best breeders right now.

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

For autos:

1.) Roc Bud
2.) Mephisto
3.) Sweet Seeds
4.) Fastbuds

In that order ^^

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Who are the best breeders in 2021. So far I have tried sensi, rqs, and world of seeds. I would like to try to csi, thug pug, in house, bog, and dna genetics. But I am very inexperienced. Curious to hear who some more expeo growers feel are the best breeders right now.
RocBudInc in my opinion, He has been dropping pure Fire. and colabs with Beleaf, Jbeezy, Hes selling real MAC5 crosses right now on his site. His grape mints 23 is the wedding cake jbeezy cut x purple rollex. Purple Roc V1 is Crystal Meth x Rocberry, and these 2 are autoflowers. Hes also been dropping authentic Kush Mint fems, Platinum Gucci, Terple, Terp Daddy, Platinum Punch 1 and more. Everything he's released has been pure fire EDIT...GAS REAPER jus thit the scene and their hell bender blew me away. Seed junkys Animal mints x I forgot and Bessie Cake is South Bay Bessie x Jbeezy wedding cake..I've grown them and they are beautiful frost covered dense monsters that collapse under their own weight

Growrx

Growrx

Tiki madman
Capulator
Raw genetics
Bulletproof
Clearwater Genetics
Oni seeds co
Bred by 42
Not in any specific order.

Top Bottom