Who Are the Best Breeders in 2021?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Og kush, Humboldt sour diesel, caramel cream and Bigfoot glue.
Nice I'm going to work my way through an og Kush selection to find which I think is the best. So far I plan on trying csi Humboldt's tk s1, dna's Skywalker Kush, and Humboldt seed company's emerald fire og...

I'm a new grower and have more strains I want to try than space available. Wish I had a couple of dedicated grow rooms lol but I'm in a one bedroom apartment so l can only try 3 or 4 strains at a time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice I'm going to work my way through an og Kush selection to find which I think is the best. So far I plan on trying csi Humboldt's tk s1, dna's Skywalker Kush, and Humboldt seed company's emerald fire og...

I'm a new grower and have more strains I want to try than space available. Wish I had a couple of dedicated grow rooms lol but I'm in a one bedroom apartment so l can only try 3 or 4 strains at a time.

I suggest cloning some plants and growing them over and over a few times to see how a plant works for you and your garden. I very much believe that the individual grow is as important as having good genetics. I grew one seed at a time one after another spaced out a week or two for a long time but until I ran plants more than once I did not see the best potential.

Evr1sFavKush

Evr1sFavKush

karma is easily the best imho.

he’s the most upfront, honest and thorough breeeder IMO. I e never ever seen anyone post up breeding background info like he does and he never hides his projects and steps. Most new “breeders” probably don’t even understand what he’s doing.

I won’t buy any seeds from a “breeder” that I do not recognize and does not have a history from the forums or earlier. They don’t share the same ethics as the older heads.

TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

I stopped making seeds when my friend went behind my back, stole all my clones started his own seed company, teamed up with a banned thcfarmer moderator who then proceeded to pay hightimes to run an article stating they was the breeder of gmo cookies 🤣🤣 i have better things to do these days than getting into seed drama, to the people who brought my seeds and supported me over the years you know who you are thank you ☮️
Thats shite, its a strange game. Ive met some of the nicest souls you could hope to find but greed seemed to get the better of them
Sent cheese over the pond in the early 2000s with promises of having elites back. I never gave to receive & just as well as you'd never hear from them again🤣
Definitely a lot of skullduggery in the game but as long as more people get to enjoy the weed then that's the silver lining

J

Jenkyl

Most of those people you listed just put out 100s of untested strains every few months. That is not real breeding that is hype pollen chucking.
As the months go by the cannabis gene pool is being destroyed 😭
The only pollen chucker on that list is inhouse. Oni, thug and the rest when you run a pack you only get so many phenos. Thug pug is literally the king in this regard. One of the few that stabilizes and then makes f1s. Your statement leads me to believe you've just never ran any of them. That list has 2 of the 5 best ever on it.

My current favorites:

Square 1
Gage green
Exotic genetix
Thug pug
Seed junky
Humboldt

Literally best of the best and that is coming from someone whose first pack they ever popped came from Mark emery over 20 years ago and have been popping ever since.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

The only pollen chucker on that list is inhouse. Oni, thug and the rest when you run a pack you only get so many phenos. Thug pug is literally the king in this regard. One of the few that stabilizes and then makes f1s. Your statement leads me to believe you've just never ran any of them. That list has 2 of the 5 best ever on it.

My current favorites:

Square 1
Gage green
Exotic genetix
Thug pug
Seed junky
Humboldt

Literally best of the best and that is coming from someone whose first pack they ever popped came from Mark emery over 20 years ago and have been popping ever since.
Which Humboldt lol?

thejack

thejack

Bodhi
Mosca
Bog
Motarebel
Arjan
But know what? There's thousands out there who do great things with weed but their shit is so good it never gets to the public; unsung heros all.

BigBud2

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

My current favorites:

Square 1
Gage green
Exotic genetix
Thug pug
Seed junky
Humboldt

Pics?

PurpleD

PurpleD

My current favorites:

Square 1
Gage green
Exotic genetix
Thug pug
Seed junky
Humboldt

Yeah I agree. Wondering what that dude is smoking. Even with “pollen chucker” in house I grew some supreme grapes that was absolute fire.

PurpleD

PurpleD

My current favorites:

Square 1
Gage green
Exotic genetix
Thug pug
Seed junky
Humboldt

I’ve heard great things about Seed Junky but I’m opposed to paying $300-500 for MJ seeds. I’m also curious which Humboldt you are talking about. My experience with the Humboldt Seed Company has been great in both clones and seeds.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Lots of great suggestions here..

This place makes me happy. I've spent too much time over on social media lately, and being here is starting to renew my faith in humanity. Seeing growers helping each other, actually mentioning good breeders when someone asks what they should grow, etc.. its just wonderful.

I'll add my two cents as a breeder.. don't waste your time with breeders who can't find the time to show you tested work before a release. I think you're just fine with any mentioned above, they almost all do proper work and show it. But there are loads of breeders out there that don't test a thing before sending it out into the world. ✌💚

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Nspeckta can suck it....known that guy long enough to say that, and you can tell him I said that.....And his bs Old fam purple is just Urkel they took claim of.....so lame....
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Get Lines from people you trust and that show the work their trying to sell ya....and not just 1 nice pic of a plant they actually managed to flower well enough to use as promotion...
All their Lines should rep properly what they are selling....and have full documentation since they worked them so well right?.....
If they release a "new" line and just show a pic of some seeds or their Logo....fuk that....thats pollen chucking at its finest....and sadly the public is not very well informed about actual Parent lines..
Never fall for the bulk release bs either...When they had a room full of Hype mothers and just blanket pollied ther whole room with some male and consider that any type of thoutght out line or combination...Fuckin Kroger breeders....
I bet most have no idea what the grand parent lines are of the multi poly hybs their running....and this is become Standard practice...
The Seed/Breeder game is a mess thanks to the ppl who thought they were making kewl stuff in the early 2ks....
If its not pre 2k Im not even interested....cause lines are that fucked up now a days.....
Breeding using reversed or heavily untested lines based on hype names alone....very bad methodology...
But anyway...so ya most you guys are already fucked......lmao......happy hunting!
FOE20

Latest posts

Top Bottom