WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS

• Thread starter Landracehunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Landracehunter

Need help can't figure this out 68 plants in grow all every They all get the same nutrients and that I have all the same lights This is the only one displaying this this may be a few inches taller than most of them but not significantOnly difference I can see To me I'm thinking light burn but I'm using IQ8 bars 630 W From horticultural lighting

Weirdissue
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Need help can't figure this out 68 plants in grow all every They all get the same nutrients and that I have all the same lights This is the only one displaying this this may be a few inches taller than most of them but not significantOnly difference I can see To me I'm thinking light burn but I'm using IQ8 bars 630 W From horticultural lighting
Different plants have different needs. Showing a few different deficiencies.

media?
pot size?
nutrients used Including and amendment?
watering practices?

and pictures of the whole plant

L

Landracehunter

It has nothing to do with any of that all my plants get the same all my plants are planted in the same They all get the same nutrients from the same source at the same time my pot size varies but this is the only one that displays it and the If you look it's only happening on the older fan leaves And they are from mother's There's no genetic variations it's an environment thing I think I think it's lightburn It has to be something above the canopy because if everything receives the same stuff At the same time and from the same source and they are grown in the same media It's impossible There are 68 plants in the same stage as this one They were all put into flower at the same time The photos are the rest of the plants this is week 7 in flower That 1 was the only one that didn't survive And I lost normally I can tell you exactly what killed it and why it happened and I haven't figured this one out yet this is what they look like close to harvest 67 of them lived And gave me 47 pounds So I mean great yield especially indoorsI'm not an amateur by any means
This one has just been bothering me so I figured I'd ass for see whatever body else thought

20220506 232437
20220506 232606
20220506 232459
20220506 232739
20220506 231803
L

Landracehunter

The ones with the giant calexs are in the banana Kush I'm one of the best smelling flowering plants it literally gave off these quaffs of very ripe bananas Very dense flower 8 different strains all from mothers Mothers are less than 6 months old so there's no issues with anything like that Is there all 8 week Monday tea we'd nuits Friday flush with ph water bi weekly I add unsulferd Is molasses

L

Landracehunter

I mean they got so heavy at the end there that I couldn't even keep up And my pot size vary from Is 15 gallon all the way up to a 100 Trying to figure out what to give me best yield for the space
And I generally harvest every 8 weeks sometimes I'll have a 9 or 10 week strain but Those are generally special order so

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Lightburn/stress wouldn't appear at the bottom foliage, it must be something different

L

Landracehunter

Different plants have different needs. Showing a few different deficiencies.

media?
pot size?
nutrients used Including and amendment?
watering practices?

and pictures of the whole plant
Sorry I replied the wrong way just look at my post I only came to the light burn conclusion because I Is eliminated everything else I mean other than it was right by a new Mini split I put in None of the other ones were affected I put 4 Mini splits in so And they're all running rows and traysThis was alleys on each side in one in the middle I have 2 250 gallon tanks And they are from their own well specifically for this Into the water tableThough it's good clean fresh water no chemicals And I use living soil

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I never said anything about genetics. And say what you like there are differences between plants… they dont drink all the exact same amounts they are not in the exact same position and that means some dry faster than others, are exposed to variations in twmp, humidity and airflow which all effect water uptake.

This sounds more like a i know it all and let me brag about how good my plants are thread.

good luck i see multiple deficiencies and cant help shit if you wanna ask for help, not answer and play know it all

L

Landracehunter

Lightburn/stress wouldn't appear at the bottom foliage, it must be something different
But those around the larger families that are sticking out even though they're on the bottom foliage they still are getting more light than any of the other parts of the plant

L

Landracehunter

So what could it be if there's no variation in nutrients media They come from mothers and so there is no genetic issues And 67 other ones didn't display it and I run the same lights at the same height I use Justeas and and I call nuits when running living ill u like phish shit Monday tea Wednesday fish shit and and Friday I flush with with unsolved molasses every other week and then the other weeks is just ph water on Fridays Now this is the same strain same cycle small one Is the one that didn't make it same plant full cycle same pot Did something get at the roots or is just in mature Since the small one on top is the same plant that I sent pictures of with the leaves burnt I spent the last year down in Oklahoma consulting with this guy helping him get his operation going and this was the only plant that I lost and I don't know why I lost to them and bothers me Cause usually I can figure it out

20220526 223310
L

Landracehunter

Nah bro, indoors your tops are always getting the highest ppfd / light influx
It's got a significant height difference you're talking week 1 of flower They have and even barly started to stretch stretch
Or some clowns spilt something and didn't tell me It gotta be something environmentally related Meaning it's either lighting air conditioning or somebody brought something in and did something you know what I mean set a drink or something and dumped it into the plants I don't know There's no variation in what the other ones got they were potted the same way in the same material they were watered with the same stuff It all got everything the same And all the other clones showed nothing And that plant was toast in a week after that picture And there's root structure Is of a fully cycled clone of the same strain from the same grow cycle It's just 7 weeks older There's a big difference from I'm just trying to figure it out I appreciate the help who knows maybe it's something I'll never figure out and it's just one of those things that I just have to let go of but I pride myself and knowing you know and if something does not survive I generally know what happened to it And why And I run a clean operation I mean it's cleaned before I turn cycles over soAnd my veg is in a completely different building

L

Landracehunter

Potassium deficiency
So let me ask you this why wouldn't any of the other 67 show that and they all get the same stuff from the same place I mixed my stuff and a 250 gallon water container I have 2 of them that I rotate I don't feel them all the way out for the number of plants that I have but when they get it they all get it from the same place and they all get the same stuff There's a living soil tea's fish shit and unsulphured molasses So how could just 1 of 67 have a potassium deficiency

L

Landracehunter

So let me ask you this why wouldn't any of the other 67 show that and they all get the same stuff from the same place I mixed my stuff and a 250 gallon water container I have 2 of them that I rotate I don't feel them all the way out for the number of plants that I have but when they get it they all get it from the same place and they all get the same stuff There's a living soil tea's fish shit and unsulphured molasses So how could just 1 of 67 have a potassium deficiency
all come from mothers Is there a 16 of those clones on that strain That was the only one

R

ritoMox

It's your grow, only YOU know what you did to make that happen.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The askhole is real with this one. He wants an answer but refuses to hear it lol.

You know when ppl stop learning? When they think they have all the answers…. which is obviously not the case here.

you cant figure this out but do consulting?

This is basic as it gets

Iinear thinking at its finest folks, you cant help anyone who refuses to accept anything other than their preconceived opinion

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I’d have to guess that. Just telling you what the leaves are showing. I would suspect root issues.

Top Bottom