• Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

tom hanks
sean price
every member of freestyle fellowship
olivia wilde (err get it)
ghandi
bill clinton just for the mantle picture.. arnold schwartz too just too be that guy that qoutes him in terminator.. AGrGGHHHH HIT DE JOINT
speaking of schwartz the whole cast of space balls
that one homeless G behind the 711 on east 32nd.. always has some crazy stories. just use a filter.. lol
oh and sloth or whatever who chills in the basement n eats pay days.. id get him blunted AF

putembk

putembk

Lots of people interesting names on this list, some I know and some I don't. But, for me any way, I think the most interesting people I want to smoke with are right here. Have smoked with many of you since joining the Farm and frankly never had such a good time. Chewing the fat with you guys is more fun to me than some egocentric movie or rock star.

There are still many of you I want to share a bowl with. For example, Kolah and Sky High would be a riot. Listening to them and smoking would be simply a gut buster. Fishwhistle is in cali but if I am ever out that way I hope to look you up. And if anybody has had a joint with chicken man...well enough said. lol I hope I get the opportunity to get a buzz with most all of you some day especially the Colorado members on here.

ftwendy

ftwendy

jerry, jack, and marc. Thats good enough for me.

Speaking of marc and jack, I've puffed a few joints with Dennis Peron and Richard Lee (prior to their falling out). Peron had the bomb diggity OD, and Lee had some nice hydro NL (#?)... we were ditching classes at Oaksterdam, puffing down in Lee's lounge. Interesting day with Dennis and his friends. It was like hanging with the stoner grandfather I never had...

PeronLee09

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
My mom... She will never hit the joint with me.. She will only eat her meds.. She took a few puffs by herself but she said my stuff is way 2 strong..LOL

hahahahaa same here. Ma Dukes loves tincture- but she gets loopy from smoking

vaporedout

vaporedout

joe rogan...... i like his podcast, and he seems like a down to earth guy.... not a fan of his stand up though

Top Bottom