Who Dropped The Ball In This Scenario?

• Thread starter MrRojos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

read story then answer: who dropped the ball?

• Investor

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Grower

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
LOL, Where does it say who owns the property???
I think they both are to blame but at the end of the day if you grow outside and wana be a professional you should know what it costs and what ya need. I will never grow with family again I grew 2 small plants at my grandma's and did all the work and paid for it all and come harvest my wife and I trimmed alone and gave my uncle over 2zips plus a ton of hash I wana say I got just over a qp total it was my first crop and it was the year of the flood for nothing just because he lived with my gma and he got so mad said I ripped him off blah blah blah so now I'm lone ranger and it's nice just wish I had my spot back
That sounds like a lot of work for 2zips

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That sounds like a lot of work for 2zips
For him yea lol but that's why he lives with my grandma still even though he's got a wife and a litter of kids one of whom has a child of her own lol when he got mad I was like sorry I'm not the government I don't give handouts

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
For him yea lol but that's why he lives with my grandma still even though he's got a wife and a litter of kids one of whom has a child of her own lol when he got mad I was like sorry I'm not the government I don't give handouts
I have a brother like that, lives at my moms with kids doesn't pay rent put his car in my moms name. Basically took over the house doesn't even pay for his utilities. My moms almost 60 works as a nurse"very hard work under paid" yet my bro doesn't feel guilty at all. I don't understand these kinds of people

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a brother like that, lives at my moms with kids doesn't pay rent put his car in my moms name. Basically took over the house doesn't even pay for his utilities. My moms almost 60 works as a nurse"very hard work under paid" yet my bro doesn't feel guilty at all. I don't understand these kinds of people
Pretty much the same situation man trashed her place but my grandma is a care giver and she loves to be needed the rest of us are pretty successful minus him man pussy got a restraining order on me because I want him out and told him I'd beat his ass if he didn't leave

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It doesn't click on there head that they are taking advantage of there mother/grandmother. My bro been living there for 5 years and has no plans on moving

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LOL, Where does it say who owns the property???
Doesn't matter if he owns it or is paying the rent. It's a space, which has value and is an investment, and dad put it up on his dime based on what I'm reading, which is an investment.

In other words, Gas, Grass or Cash. Nobody Rides For Free! LOL!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
D'oh! Ayup. And not the four-wheel drive kind, either.

Mule 4x4

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Doesn't matter if he owns it or is paying the rent. It's a space, which has value and is an investment, and dad put it up on his dime based on what I'm reading, which is an investment.

In other words, Gas, Grass or Cash. Nobody Rides For Free! LOL!

It says they<<<( both) moved to the property. So it could be the sons property for all we know.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

LOL This reminds of that old game ..telephone gossip,,,one person tells the next then so on....we all read the same post yet we all express different view points. Now I wonder how will this story end? hmmm shall we play this out? lol

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
Both f up really but would put a bit more blame on the son

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LOL This reminds of that old game ..telephone gossip,,,one person tells the next then so on....we all read the same post yet we all express different view points. Now I wonder how will this story end? hmmm shall we play this out? lol
Exactly! We all insert our own perspectives into things.
It says they<<<( both) moved to the property. So it could be the sons property for all we know.
True dat! However, the son's attitude towards dad's buying himself a truck and not the son's worm dookie also hints to me that this is the usual scenario.

Top Bottom