Who else likes steamrollers?

• Thread starter threatco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
threatco

threatco

Hey folks,

I've always been fond of steamroller style pipes. But over the years I've not seen many in the headshoppes i visit.

Just picked up this beauty for a steal at 35$ CAD. I love the hand done details on the dragon/gator head, plus it has that ship in a bottle mystery to how they even accomplished that.

Would rather a wider carb opening on the back end to get that "steam roller smoke gulp" effect. But over all can't complain.

Anyone else use these? Like these? Even ever heard of these?

Are they called something else where your from?

Share a pic of yours!

Who else likes steamrollers
Who else likes steamrollers 2
Who else likes steamrollers 3
Who else likes steamrollers 4
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Hey folks,

I've always been fond of steamroller style pipes. But over the years I've not seen many in the headshoppes i visit.

Just picked up this beauty for a steal at 35$ CAD. I love the hand done details on the dragon/gator head, plus it has that ship in a bottle mystery to how they even accomplished that.

Would rather a wider carb opening on the back end to get that "steam roller smoke gulp" effect. But over all can't complain.

Anyone else use these? Like these? Even ever heard of these?

Are they called something else where your from?

Share a pic of yours!
Love steamrollers, love the dragon. You gonna name it? Piece has enough character to be named fosho

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I normally smoke joints but in morning got no time to sit and enjoy rolling up and don’t mind a quick hit without the bong water crap smell it has don’t want water on my lungs ... , Od .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've got an old broken one here from the 70s or early 80s been sitting collecting dust so long I had to wash it just to show you all, the bowls missing, got duct tape on a crack on the bottom forget about it ..but used to hits like a hammer!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It will make my day go quicker Ive got a stash spot on my 20 ton digger I'm on that thing for the next year or so huge work site I'm making the soil that we use to landscape the area after the machine work is done it's boring as bat shit ....

headyweed

headyweed

Steam Rollers are nostalgic. The first pipe I bought was a purple steam roller. lol. Sick piece through.

Top Bottom