Who got the Blue Petrol?

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I see the drop happened recently and the Blue Petrol's are gone. I went to check on my funds, and they were gone when I came back..... Who snagged all the Blue Petrol's? I've been after these for while now. Please post up a grow journal of the results. Danks fellas.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

All their gear seems to be flying off the bay .... seen it mentioned at a few spots that they were here - looked myself this morning and most of the packs are down to very little ..... @SinCitySeeds - nice work - hope someone hooks ya up @justblazen

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@soserthc1 That's because they have tasty ass herb popping out of there beans. I can definitely vouch on the Blue powers, and PEtrol has an amazing taste as well.
@Welshwizzard Great pick up, I'll be tuned in if you pop these babies....Cheers

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

I was lucky and blessed enough to grab a pack. I can honestly say it's because of your recommendation prior to someone else that sold me. I know a few cats few states away running BOM and LVBK i believe from Sincity and they love it so i had to give this a go.
I got on last night and there was 3 packs of those and Sinmint left and i honestly wanted 2 of each strain but i would of felt greedy and dirty! Not long after they were snatched up fast i was shocked. I'm not to hip on all the rules and dont want to be out of line but Im willing to help when that time comes and will def be posting a thread as well.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I was lucky and blessed enough to grab a pack. I can honestly say it's because of your recommendation prior to someone else that sold me. I know a few cats few states away running BOM and LVBK i believe from Sincity and they love it so i had to give this a go.
I got on last night and there was 3 packs of those and Sinmint left and i honestly wanted 2 of each strain but i would of felt greedy and dirty! Not long after they were snatched up fast i was shocked. I'm not to hip on all the rules and dont want to be out of line but Im willing to help when that time comes and will def be posting a thread as well.
Great pick up, I slept on these that's for sure. LEt us know how they turn out. I'd love to see the results. I grew the Petrol cut for a bit, and it was some flavorful herb. Whenever I blazed it with friends they were like"what the fuck is that." best of luck to you on the pheno hunt......

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

Great pick up, I slept on these that's for sure. LEt us know how they turn out. I'd love to see the results. I grew the Petrol cut for a bit, and it was some flavorful herb. Whenever I blazed it with friends they were like"what the fuck is that." best of luck to you on the pheno hunt......

Thank you, It's honestly my favorite part...the hunt that is. What would you describe this unique taste or smell from your pheno being? Really looking forward to these much more so then the cooks cross.:woot:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I haven't grown out this cross, but I grew out the clone only Petrol, and I would say pinesol or very pronounced lemony dieselish if that makes any sense.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thank you, It's honestly my favorite part...the hunt that is. What would you describe this unique taste or smell from your pheno being? Really looking forward to these much more so then the cooks cross.:woot:
here she is for reference purposes....
Pet cola
Petrol

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

I haven't grown out this cross, but I grew out the clone only Petrol, and I would say pinesol or very pronounced lemony dieselish if that makes any sense.

For sure...good times and i will post, i appreciate the insight.:snaphappy:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks for the support guys! Just sent out our New Tangerine Power , so be on the lookout here in a week or so!!
Now that is the one that has my interest and I just added a pack of True og and swapped some power purps to add to the collection - still a few runs off ... any one have any pictures or experiences to share with the true og ....

Top Bottom