Who has the best super silver haze?

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

like almost every seed company around today.. point proven... just cause it aint the org doesnt mean it cant b as good or better... i guess some growers have a better piece of mind buyin the org seeds.. ohhoo and i dont support greenhouse but i have seen and smoked some good gh ssh... south

G

Gnarfbuckle

like almost every seed company around today.. point proven... just cause it aint the org doesnt mean it cant b as good or better... i guess some growers have a better piece of mind buyin the org seeds.. ohhoo and i dont support greenhouse but i have seen and smoked some good gh ssh... south

buying from these ripoff companies make you as bad as they are. Support the original breeders, not the scumbags!

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Arjan went and purchased Nevilles and Shantis seeds and made copies (not even good ones at that).Im growing Shantis gear because I want nothing but the best when it comes to hazes.You can waist a lot of time and money growing shitty hazes that take forever

southstreets

southstreets

how does it make you just as bad.... bro bottom line is i grow for profit margins.. i dont give a .... bout strain politics... and if you do that means you wouldnt be able to buy off any breeder cuz all the seeds that they get to cross someone else grew those individual strains before them.. bein a little bit of a hipocrit dont you think...... south...

G

Gnarfbuckle

how does it make you just as bad.... bro bottom line is i grow for profit margins.. i dont give a .... bout strain politics... and if you do that means you wouldnt be able to buy off any breeder cuz all the seeds that they get to cross someone else grew those individual strains before them.. bein a little bit of a hipocrit dont you think...... south...

theres a difference between using someone elses genetics for breeding and copying em and calling em your own.

and yes, you are just as bad as arjan.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
southstreets

i understand you have had a good experience with gh ssh but if you read the thread title is ask who has the best ssh and the best is not always an opinion

just cause it aint the org doesnt mean it cant b as good or better

that is far from the truth

like marvin says

anint nothin like the real thing baby

listen and doo ya reasearch

as for knockoff the term is referred to a strain wen it contains a parent or similar genetics and uses an already established popular strain name too profit from as in many bc companies

no shots taken

1luvbigherb

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
How is the Reeferman SSH, logic...anyone? I mean compared to Shanti's.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

GHS cant compare to shantis gear and I dont understand how you can even put them in the same catagory.Buy both and compare.I dropped almost 200 bucks apiece for SSH And Nevilles Haze but I know what Im getting in those silver foil packs.Arjans shit is a toss up.Ive grown Three of GHS strains and 1 out of 3 was good.My GHS TW will fry your head but Im staying away from arjans sativas and hazes

saldiado

saldiado

Southstreets, have you grown shantis SSH? or smoked it? you have said the GH ssh is good, but what do you have to compare it to?

southstreets

southstreets

Like i stated ive tried both... Mr.nice's was the shit..but... I've had some gh ssh that was just as good... Mayb it was the fact of it bein to dif growers.. The better grower bein the guy who grew th gh... And big herb if you read through my prev post thats exactly what i state... Everyone does some form of knock off's but i see knowone comp[laining bout the other hundred companies that do it...

winta

winta

i had this same question?

How is the Reeferman SSH, logic...anyone? I mean compared to Shanti's.

southstreets i feel u homie! ive had some ghs trainwreck that was just as good as the original so it could be just different growers have different results!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I had been given some seeds SSh that were indirectly from skunkman when he had done some work with some swiss cats these were some very well selected and well worked SSH seeds that must have come from shanti

They are outstanding and worthy of your time and energy the quality that I like most is that they produce such pretty and high quality flowers in 9-10 weeks they are classic leaning towards the lime green nl but still pack that really special haze high that makes shanti's work so special the reason I bred these was simply because I was so impressed with the quality of the product look at the pics of teh cherry haze posted here 8-9 weeks and awsome anyways I never really thought about prices etc we should really adjust that so more folks can enjoy .

if you notice reef mentions more than once that it is shanti's work that both himself and the skunkman found special

women lie numbers dont

statistically mns is leading the league in the major haze categories thanks too neville shanti and howard marks our community has been experiencing som of the finest haze hybrids on the planet since 88

1luvbigherb

southstreets

southstreets

yea mns seeds has some stellar strains... no doubt.. but ghs has some good ones too... like i said done seen some ssh from ghs that i thought was shantis.. maybe it was from his stock..lol..!!! shit lookd so good!!! but to call everything ghs knockoffs??? come on... breeders take strains and re-work them the way they think they should b... some r as good, better or way worse... and EVERY breeder does it... period... unless their god.. who is the person that put this beautiful plant on earth.. which i know their not.... then everything thats bred and grown should be knockoffs in some of these users view not just ghs... but i dont care.. just lookin for stellar genetics no matter who takes the time to do them.. south :cool0010:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

!

Ok, Southstreets, this is more than just oh one breeder used someone elses. THese two guys used to work together, and arjian simply stole all of shantis work, it was more than just knock off in this case, it was pure unadulterated theft. Now he claims to be the original breeder, fuckin strain hunters, africa was the first place that fucker went for his bullshit movie, nver been anywhere else in th eworld, all those travels he claimed, were done by shanti, not him. WHat your doing is more than buying knock off beans, your supporting the absolute worst person in the world of breeding. No, the knock offs are not as good, yes I've grown them and smoked them, it sucks man, it fucking sucks, buy mns and get it over with. Well I dont care how you waste your money, but dont argue with folks that have been following whats happened here for years and know the history. Also, for some of us that might happen to be friends and great supporters of shanti, we kind of hate to see the piece of shit con artist that tried to ruin his carrer make money off his hard work. Wanna know the big diffreence between the 2 cos, Shanti traveled and lived in all these places, hes the reason about 80 percent of the worlds strains exist, your not going against any random breeder that used other peoples stuff, your going against the guys whos stuff everyone uses. Keep waisting money on those hacks at gh, someday when you try an mns strain you'll understand how much money you waisted.
And yes, everythign from GH is from shantis stock, its f2s they made from packs they bought from mns. ANd the price is twice as much from GH. And shanti, DOES NOT REWORK OTHER PEOPLES GEAR,EVER, yes, shanti is the god responsible for everything you have.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
SS

i was just answerin wintas last Q about reef ssh

it seems you repeatedly defend gh seeds why? no one is knockin or even askin about gh seeds

read the title

as for gh n knockoff's if you or others are happy with their product thats great .

its not about why arent other companies being put on front street such as gh ,the reason for that is the $$ big marketing and presence they put out .most other knockoff companies dont get the time of day n arent even spoke of ,just caz the history and past relation of arjan n shanti is gh still in any light

why doesnt the farm offer these fabulous strains

im not debating just givin the facts

1luvbigherb

M

Malachi

WHat your doing is more than buying knock off beans, your supporting the absolute worst person in the world of breeding.

Not to try to get off topic, but Rezdog gives Arajan a run for his money.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

WHat your doing is more than buying knock off beans, your supporting the absolute worst person in the world of breeding.

Not to try to get off topic, but Rezdog gives Arajan a run for his money.

Lol, ok, its neck and neck, but I've never grown rez gear, so cant really say, but, ya, ya.

T

Trillion

Bottom line: ghs' SSH line can and will produce some good examples of SSH.
Yes Arjan would've retained seed stock and made his own parental selections (or paid someone else).

Is this a replacement for the infamous NL/Haze selection from hundreds of specimens via Neville's expert eye and the proven Sk/Haze dad?
:character0053:

Don't be stupid:D

C

chickenn

mr nice has nice gear for sure. i am running the black widow now for the second run, and it is superior genetics. just off the hook. hell you can look at the plants each has, and see who has the genetics.

and btw. i am not up to date on the internet drama as to rez. but i will say one thing, his sour diesel is the diesel that all diesels can be held up against for grading. the sdv3 is the rankest diesel i have ever seen or smoked. pure fire. and his ibl is one bad ass mother too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom