who is the best breeder

• Thread starter THegrowshow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

Never has been_ Never will be a Breeder that is_ "THE BEST" !!!

some are just "Hacks" and others just "PollenChuckers"
bUMp* :nailbiting: 23years growing/chucking pollen and I would never say im a breeder_ 90% of these guys sell beans bcuz they got a lot of hype built up_ my stuff's elite being know one else has it or can obtain it unless they go threw me..that don't mean ima charge people hundreds for untested beans or hundreds for a single clone when its nothing more then a fem-poly-hybrid-unknown-or bagseed !! ! !! !! ! ! I could call out a few but they know who they are so no need..ill stay humble and keep my beans/crosses/hybrids to my self ;)

Last edited:
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

best breeder is completely a matter of opinion and more like a favorite my favorite is dynasty seeds i respect prof P alot

B

BullRiderISMINE

the greats are old or passed on to the next life(Jack). Look at Nevil or Shanti or Emery. Dronkers, Short. It has to do with the material that is at hand. Many of the new age breeders have only used others work as it has been done since the beginning of time, But who has the most time on the farm? It has a lot to do with time on a variety. It may stay the same or can be changed by a new combination of chromosomes. But who has worked on it the longest. Who obtained the most work with it. how it can change from environment to the next one. Stick to the ones who have really put in the work. Not just some knack wanting to make the next great cut from another mans years of work.

Last edited:
B

BullRiderISMINE

bUMp* :nailbiting: 23years growing/chucking pollen and I would never say im a breeder_ 90% of these guys sell beans bcuz they got a lot of hype built up_ my stuff's elite being know one else has it or can obtain it unless they go threw me..that don't mean ima charge people hundreds for untested beans or hundreds for a single clone when its nothing more then a fem-poly-hybrid-unknown-or bagseed !! ! !! !! ! ! I could call out a few but they know who they are so no need..ill stay humble and keep my beans/crosses/hybrids to my self ;)
And I feel the same way. Its madness how it happens. Learn to laugh bro....because in the end of them building there house on sand it will fall like the nothings they are.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Best breeder is too busy to post! :cigar:

Don't miss me when I'm gone cuz I'll be too busy to miss you!:writing: That's my one convinced comment per decade. :banghead: Another ten years before I get cocky like that

I need to grow bad I spend too much time on this lovely site!

zeke

zeke

Yer mama. Best breeder hands down. Thank her. You could have been a blow job. Aside from her, you. Only you know what you like and what does best in your environment. Just grow what you like and can get. If something sounds good or your friend recommends it run it. Eventually you'll have a bunch of shit that you like and can grow. Cross em and select for what you like and can grow. Repeat until you croak. That's what we are all doing on some level. Some do it with ten and others ten thousand. I spend thousands of dollars every year on seed from various breeders and I can say unequivocally that there is no one best breeder of cannabis. Rarely is it that I find a keeper. Never have I found two keepers from the same company.

B

barefoot

hack hack sweet Charlotte...........................it's more about whos hacking the latest cut and selling untested bunk hybrids on the HYPE of a newbie............

I'd say folks like Charlie/Cannabiogen, Coastal seeds are doing their best to make available LR lines that hold the key to the future....................

ganj on ...........................

Top Bottom