• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/fa2b2303.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/69925293.jpg

So here we go Aliendog f3s x 20 looking for breeding stock 1st priority
seeds soaked for 12-16 hours in rapidstart & greatwhite placed in rootriot plugs placed in a tray w/dome & heatmat will update as seedlings make progress !!! Big thanks to KidTwist thanks bruh !!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fucking sweet!

f3s should be getting close to consistent seedlings - damn I still need to get popping my f2's - hoping to find a cherry pheno keeper

good luck

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Aliendogs f3 sounds sick. Ill be watching 4sho. ~ODB~

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Some dank coming Ali's way .... :movie :cool0041:

Rushoe

Rushoe

very nice been wanting to check out some of Kids gear good score bro I am sure u will find some killer keepers bro good luck

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

So motarebel is going to have some Aliendawgy's up in the upcoming lineup? Possibly? That'd be sick, sub'ed cant wait to see how these turn out.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I know you will do them justice Aligee . Hope you will look for some recessive genes in there bro .

T

TheIronLung317

damn thats what the fuck im talking about! Damn big Al your like the ice cream truck with all those bomb flavors!

Aligee

Aligee

very nice been wanting to check out some of Kids gear good score bro I am sure u will find some killer keepers bro good luck
Thanks bruh i sure hope so!!!

So motarebel is going to have some Aliendawgy's up in the upcoming lineup? Possibly? That'd be sick, sub'ed cant wait to see how these turn out.
No, unless you here it from him !!!

oh shit! it's on AliG! Sik! Kid is kill'n it on those!!!

Fo sho !!! my Aliendog from the original release never made it im still butt hurt bout that but these KidTwist F3s make it all bedda!!!

Aligee

Aligee

I know you will do them justice Aligee . Hope you will look for some recessive genes in there bro .
Thanks for the compliment bruh i sure will try !!!

damn thats what the fuck im talking about! Damn big Al your like the ice cream truck with all those bomb flavors!

Ive been patiently waiting for the day i get my paws on some AD beans glad to showcase these here on the Farm as theres no place better than here...FTR!!!

S

sfzoo

sitting on the sidelines checkin out the chicks...goodluck w/ these ali

whats the point of having consistent seedlings? why breed an ibl? curious question..not criticism.

Aligee

Aligee

sitting on the sidelines checkin out the chicks...goodluck w/ these ali

whats the point of having consistent seedlings? why breed an ibl? curious question..not criticism.

to lock down desired traits .breed an ibl to get as close to the specific genetics as possibly .using multiple parents is also desired as to preserve all the possible phenotypes its all preference bruh . Heres a question why grow from clone ??? same shit different toilet lol !!!
Thanks bruh!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice beans Ali u gunna find some nice phenos in there I got some Alien Dog F2's 4 u if u want some there different then those mine r V2's.. Let me no if u want a pack
I can't wait 2 see these AD F3's flower

S

sfzoo

to lock down desired traits .breed an ibl to get as close to the specific genetics as possibly .using multiple parents is also desired as to preserve all the possible phenotypes its all preference bruh . Heres a question why grow from clone ??? same shit different toilet lol !!!
Thanks bruh!!!

I guess what i'm really getting at is if you get a variety of phenotypes from a pack of seeds, you'd keep the keeper and clone that. Now when you take that keeper and bx, are you looking for more pronounced traits of that same plant?

idk, i'm a greenhorn when it comes to this, still tryin to wrap my head around why its better to have a single phenotype rather than a variety of phenotypes, then clonin the keeper if you so happen to get one.

Is it for seed sellers tryin to make a branded strain? or is there some inherent benefit to running all seeds that produce the same plant?

thx for entertaining my q's

Aligee

Aligee

I guess what i'm really getting at is if you get a variety of phenotypes from a pack of seeds, you'd keep the keeper and clone that. Now when you take that keeper and bx, are you looking for more pronounced traits of that same plant?

idk, i'm a greenhorn when it comes to this, still tryin to wrap my head around why its better to have a single phenotype rather than a variety of phenotypes, then clonin the keeper if you so happen to get one.

Is it for seed sellers tryin to make a branded strain? or is there some inherent benefit to running all seeds that produce the same plant?

thx for entertaining my q's

Ya making beans is a work in progress some take the time to stablize a line others are just one and done it takes years to actually make a tried and true seedline there could be various undesired straits along with others that one would want to isolate and preserve im still a beginner and in no way claim to be a breeder but i do know i love this plant like no other i live for this indeed
on a side note im digging your vert stadium your one and a few on here rockin it homie i gots a vertical shelf room running now its cool but it seems i can never stick to one way ever oh well keeps me on my paws lol !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Nice beans Ali u gunna find some nice phenos in there I got some Alien Dog F2's 4 u if u want some there different then those mine r V2's.. Let me no if u want a pack
I can't wait 2 see these AD F3's flower

You know ill take that sack of beans the your AD v2 is badass dank i love that smoke im finishing up that girl now shes stacking starting to pack on the frost just shy of week 5.. thx Dog!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool I'm finishing week 5 & my Alien Dog V2 #1 & #2 r gettin crazy frosty also that AD #1 is great 4 sea of green styal cuz it grows a couple of nice big buds.. The AD #2 is better as a great big bush cuz she makes a grip of heads with lots of bud sites.. Ur the last person on earth with my Alien Dog #1 I'm juss running #2 from now on cuz I love big bushes.. But the #1 is killer shit

Top Bottom