"Who let the Dogs out"...Aliendog F3!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Kool I'm finishing week 5 & my Alien Dog V2 #1 & #2 r gettin crazy frosty also that AD #1 is great 4 sea of green styal cuz it grows a couple of nice big buds.. The AD #2 is better as a great big bush cuz she makes a grip of heads with lots of bud sites.. Ur the last person on earth with my Alien Dog #1 I'm juss running #2 from now on cuz I love big bushes.. But the #1 is killer shit
Sounds good dog the AD v2#1 is being pollinated @ the moment w/ my strawberryD stud i got one clone vegging still of her ill keep it till whenevers !!! Ill shoot one back if ya need it !!!

S

StrikeitRich

Putting in the work.

Nice.

Keepn an eye on this!

Peace,
S i R

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I know you will do them justice Aligee . Hope you will look for some recessive genes in there bro .

what i had to work with was 6 F2 beans, I culled 1 because it was growing alot slower then the others. the f2 generation is very important, that's where you will get your 1st glimpse of the recessive genes. So selection in this generation will really set the tone for the line. there were 3 phenos that i found out of 3 females. One more Chemdog D leaning, One close to 50/50 more alien dominate though and one that seemed very alien dom.

when making the f4's i will be doing a pool of around 200 to select through. I will be looking for all the Chemdog D plants as well as all the alien plants. i don't think i will try and keep any of the 50/50 plants. i think if i keep the Chemdog D's as well as the aliens there will always be those 50/50's popping up. i figure this way here should be easy enough to get started on. I should be able to cull 100 plants within a month. I want to get down to 10 females 5 Chemdog D dom and 5 alien dom. and about 4-6 males with 2-3 Chemdog D, 2-3 alien dom. I am using less males because it will be easier for me to judge the females then the males. so i would rather add more females to expand my gene pool then males. I will be flowering out about 20 females keeping the best 10 for the project. I am gonna try my best to make sure none get through that spit bananas. this having Chemdog D in it im pretty sure there may be some.

I would like to thank aligee for doing this for me. It is not an easy task to do a test grow especially one with 20 seeds. My theory is so many people have someone test thier gear but only give them 5 or 6 seeds perhaps a 10 pack. but then you see people pop 3 or 4 seeds i dont see how that really test's the gear. when someone pops 20 seeds in one place i think it will really show alot more about the line then a limited run. I'm not knocking anyone's methods, I'm just one guy that doesn't have a demand or deadlines to meet. so i can afford to be picky about the testers.:hi.

Aligee

Aligee

Well said bruh i look forward to running thru these my pleasure!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Well said bruh i look forward to running thru these my pleasure!!!

cool man i hope you find the males you are looking for, i look forward to see these grown out.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Keep killin it Big G can't wait to see what treasures you find!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Youre stoked Ali! I won an auction for someof these but they never showed. Even started a thread for them. Firt time my gear hasnt made it!
booooo!Whatcha gonna do....part of the game i guess.
Cant wait to see what you can do with these

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That was a nice score bro! Good luck hunting thru them beans. I can't air to what the F4's put out. They should be very interesting to say the least.

Oh yeah, if u had Alien Dogs instead of Bulldogs, u might have had a chance against them Golden Bears! Hahaha! I told u it was gonna be a good game. GO CAL BEARS! Hehehe!

No but really tho! GO CAL BEARS!

Keep up the great work, Big Dog! Hit me a pm when u get a chance. I'm gonna b ur way soon. Let's kick it and have a smoke session!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea we got r Ass kick but it's all good my Bulldogs put up a good fight that's all that matters 2 me... That's kinda expected when we pick fights with the big PAC 12.. We can't always kill the gaint.. Were a super young team but were gunna get better.. Cal Bears r a good team & they really rocked us good.. The game experience will help out r young team alot.. I'm still proud of r Fresno State Bulldogs & proud 2 b a Bulldog.. Win or lose it's still DOGS on mine!!!! Good game Cal

Aligee

Aligee

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/4927acb3.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/fbc9a812.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/630efaf0.jpg

100% germ so far these are going into rw cubes shortly ...
>>> Here
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/ec9fdb85.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

That was a nice score bro! Good luck hunting thru them beans. I can't air to what the F4's put out. They should be very interesting to say the least.

Oh yeah, if u had Alien Dogs instead of Bulldogs, u might have had a chance against them Golden Bears! Hahaha! I told u it was gonna be a good game. GO CAL BEARS! Hehehe!

No but really tho! GO CAL BEARS!

Keep up the great work, Big Dog! Hit me a pm when u get a chance. I'm gonna b ur way soon. Let's kick it and have a smoke session!

Its all good Go Dogs !!! These aliens should be very interesting !!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Youre stoked Ali! I won an auction for someof these but they never showed. Even started a thread for them. Firt time my gear hasnt made it!
booooo!Whatcha gonna do....part of the game i guess.
Cant wait to see what you can do with these

send me a pm bro i will try and get you sorted out.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lil beans look cute. Gonna be some bad dawgs soon! Wish I got my hands on some of them beans. Hit me up if u got more, Kid!

Yo, MG! The Bulldogs put up a good fight. I was stoked that Sac State beat Oregon State. 29-28! Go Hornets! I love all Cali Football. My lil bro is killer already and he's 12! I can't wait til he plays college ball. The future of football is in his hands!

Keep up the with all the great work, AliGee! It's always a treat 2 peep out ur grows. Still wanna get my hands on the Wifi x Bubba also! Hit me up bro.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
There lookin good hommie I wanted some of kid alien dawg f3's so fuckin bad I fell asleep and missed them. hopefully I'll be able to snag a pack of your f4's or kids f4's when he makes them I just hit the white dawh to Gdreams alien dawg so those should be interesting to see what comes out. Good luck I know you dnt need it but still I hope you find the grail girl in them beans.

K

KGJ

owww snap! Aliendogs! I've got the recliner maxed. I've been chasing Aliendogs for a minute too, someday I'll get lucky and score some. Can't wait to see the show my man!

Aligee

Aligee

Yea we got r Ass kick but it's all good my Bulldogs put up a good fight that's all that matters 2 me... That's kinda expected when we pick fights with the big PAC 12.. We can't always kill the gaint.. Were a super young team but were gunna get better.. Cal Bears r a good team & they really rocked us good.. The game experience will help out r young team alot.. I'm still proud of r Fresno State Bulldogs & proud 2 b a Bulldog.. Win or lose it's still DOGS on mine!!!! Good game Cal

Go Dogs !!! This is gonna be a fun year of football lets see what we can do this year !!!

Lil beans look cute. Gonna be some bad dawgs soon! Wish I got my hands on some of them beans. Hit me up if u got more, Kid!

Yo, MG! The Bulldogs put up a good fight. I was stoked that Sac State beat Oregon State. 29-28! Go Hornets! I love all Cali Football. My lil bro is killer already and he's 12! I can't wait til he plays college ball. The future of football is in his hands!

Keep up the with all the great work, AliGee! It's always a treat 2 peep out ur grows. Still wanna get my hands on the Wifi x Bubba also! Hit me up bro.
Wsup mayn!!!Thanks!!!
Oh shit, Shit poppin off!
Yup yap cant wait !!!

There lookin good hommie I wanted some of kid alien dawg f3's so fuckin bad I fell asleep and missed them. hopefully I'll be able to snag a pack of your f4's or kids f4's when he makes them I just hit the white dawh to Gdreams alien dawg so those should be interesting to see what comes out. Good luck I know you dnt need it but still I hope you find the grail girl in them beans.
I too never got my original ADs was very disappointed Kid hooked it up thanks
Bruh!!! Thanks PG !!!

owww snap! Aliendogs! I've got the recliner maxed. I've been chasing Aliendogs for a minute too, someday I'll get lucky and score some. Can't wait to see the show my man!

Yeah OBS found some solid genes in this line for sure !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Moving right along http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/1e860e20.jpg

Top Bottom