"Who let the Dogs out"...Aliendog F3!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Whats the good word on these Ali?

yes three girls and four boys that are the slowest growing plants ive ever grown i was waiting on clones of all these before i flipped i have roots poppin on most of them so its just about time i wont be releasing straight aliendog f4s ill keep those for breeding stock ill just release the hybrids i mentioned i think kidtwist might release some here in the near future...

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just read through the whole thread. Nice work man. Killer plants in there.

S

Shamrock

Ali how big will yours be when you flip them? I have 2 girls that match your description super squatty, branchy, and slow veggers. They are about 18" or so right now but, im affraid that they wont stretch much and I needs good size bushes due to low counts.

They are topped and trained in straight canna coco. I transplanted from 1 gal. to 3 gal smarty a few days ago. Any help from you or twist would be appreciated bro.

Aligee

Aligee

just by guessing probably a foot or so these are not stretching at all in veg !!!

T

TreFarmer

Hell ya!! JUST GOT MINE AHH YA, CHECKED BACK AFTER I BOUGHT THEM... I GOT THE LAST PACK IN THE "HOUSE"!!
THANKS TWIST, CROM, AND SKH!!! GOT ME SOME FIRE ASS ALIENDOG F³!! AND SOME CANNOBI GEAR GONNA ADD TO MY LINE UP.

Aligee

Aligee

Flip Flip >>> its that time gonna be some beans in the oven real soon heres the receivers wifi1 , gdp , angels kush , cherrypie , strawberryDiesel shooting for 100 packs of each this initial release !!! ~Mr.G.~

T

TreFarmer

Shoot for the stars Dawgg!! Standing by counting chip$!
DO THIS!!

Aligee

Aligee

EDIT>>> LOL I JUST GOT WHAT YOU MEANT G THOUGHT YOU SAID STARDAWG LMBO!!! too funny

Gonna hold off on the stardawg this run but if i do those will be very few shes just not big enough but maybe just maybe ill throw her in she was a gift from my boy
Eser~one...hes blessed me with alot of clone onlys I got you Dog !!!

Top Bottom