Who on the Farm Signed up for Obama Care?

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
fractal

fractal

I was reading a popular forum for conspiracy shit (yea I took a month off but I'm back on it) and someone made an unsettling observation. . . WHEN, not if the Welfare-Americans realize they have to shell out more cash for health coverage and that this is not another giveaway of free shit they are going to flip the fuck out. Above that though, they will never blame Obama for it! All they know is republicans are trying to stop it and they will sure as hell point fingers everywhere but where they should be pointed.

Here is all you really need to know about Obamacare. Want to call them up and get started? Great. Just dial 1-800-FUCK-YO.
Am I joking? Not quite. 1-800-318-2596. #1 doesn't have letters on it.

FUCK YOU America, from your islamocommunist in chief and the democrats. If you can still read this and claim it is just a coincidence, please kindly go fuck your own face instead of writing here that it is just a coincidence.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
my Carpenter union wanted 850 a month from me for Bluecross
from what I have seen, I can get some shitty coverage for much cheaper
I just need ins. for major crap like snake bites...that cost my ins. 35K :eek:
Life flight rides are 10K! :woot:

God damn, my snake bite was cheaper, and I was in the hospital longer! But, here's the thing--my ex-husband was a union carpenter (Local 1506!), and our health insurance, etc, was all completely paid for. I guess they've changed it up a bit since we split up, eh?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
God damn, my snake bite was cheaper, and I was in the hospital longer! But, here's the thing--my ex-husband was a union carpenter (Local 1506!), and our health insurance, etc, was all completely paid for. I guess they've changed it up a bit since we split up, eh?

LA union..I was OC 2361 :) Sorry i wasn't more clear, Mine was paid for by my employer, until i retired. The $850 was called a "Cobra" payment for retired and out of work carpenters.

Yeah, I was only in the hospital 10 days...25k.....that anti venom aint cheap i guess

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ahhh... the Cobra payments. Those'll fuckin' kill ya, no joke. And no, Cro-Fab isn't cheap, but I didn't expect the price/vial to be that much more expensive in 2011 than in 2001. Sheesh! My final tally came out to around $26K & change. Plus tax and delivery.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I cant watch fox without puking in my mouth a little bit. I have no insurance and cant afford it.:(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So, you'll just pay the $95 'fine' and be done with it. Time to reread what LocalGrowGuy posted. ;)

fractal

fractal

damn fractal, your evidence is thick as usual ;)
It's the real phone number for the Obamacare exchange. Dial it and see. Unless you're talking about my slandering in which case I fly by intuition, not like there is a notarized document out there that states our president is officially a 100% authentic islamocommunist. I judge people by their actions and the company they keep.

Cort

Cort

So, you'll just pay the $95 'fine' and be done with it. Time to reread what LocalGrowGuy posted. ;)
I have no choice. The IRS will collect the penalty and call it a tax. You know how they are about unpaid taxes.

Either pay the tax for not having insurance or dont eat. My other options are dont pay house payment, dont buy electricity or dont buy gas to get to work. I dont see how any of them will work out.

The few "luxuries" I have, internet and (prepaid)cell phone I count as necessities also. If no cell phone, Id need a landline or use magic jack, one wont save me money and the other I'd need internet service for anyways. I dont drink much, gave up smoking cigs years ago and am generally pretty frugal. Not much slack to take out of the budget.

Think there are more people in the same situation than most realize. Health insurance is costing folks about 10% . The government telling me to find a way to reduce MY spending by 10% is a giant kick in the balls.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

I'm, in the process of signing up for a plan. Had a snag on my application...I fucked up my projected income for 2014, so I am waiting for them to contact my Tuesday to fix it because I e-signed and you can't correct yourself afterwards. So far from what I can tell, it looks like there are 5 tiers of coverage (catastrophic, bronze, silver, gold and platinum) and a few different options for the most part on each level plan-wise. For me, making $10,400/yr. (32 hrs/wk @ $7.40/hr @ Burger King) my plans look to range anywhere from $60-$250 before any rebates, which will instantly be deducted...so no pay now, get reimbursed at tax time type deal. It's instant savings based on income. I will report back sometime later this week when I know more and have decided on my plan.

PS Process is a little slow at times, and a few save errors but overall a easy-to-read, follow and use website.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I have no choice. The IRS will collect the penalty and call it a tax. You know how they are about unpaid taxes.
I Think there are more people in the same situation than most realize. Health insurance is costing folks about 10% . The government telling me to find a way to reduce MY spending by 10% is a giant kick in the balls.
Agreed ^^^^ War in Congress over Raising the Debt Ceiling because they "Just Don't Have Enough $$$$ to Pay the Bills"... Wait until that "Subsidy" people are getting to "Pay" for their New Obama Care plan (Gotcha by the "Balls" now) "Vanishes into thin Air" (Remember that "Payroll Tax Break" that Expired??? ) They are Fighting over Not Having "Enough" $$$$ now :confused: No Decrease in Spending :wideyed: And Obama, "We Will Not Negotiate" What does the Crystal Ball for the Future Predict? Your Subsidy is Being "Discontinued" Pay for "Your" Plan or Pay the Fine... Obama And "How do you Like me Now" The Answer... "It don't Fuckin' Matter because My Term is Up I'm no longer President... ;)

"Nothing" in Life is Free... Be wherry of those who "Come Bearing Gifts"

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I'm, in the process of signing up for a plan. Had a snag on my application...I fucked up my projected income for 2014, so I am waiting for them to contact my Tuesday to fix it because I e-signed and you can't correct yourself afterwards. So far from what I can tell, it looks like there are 5 tiers of coverage (catastrophic, bronze, silver, gold and platinum) and a few different options for the most part on each level plan-wise. For me, making $10,400/yr. (32 hrs/wk @ $7.40/hr @ Burger King) my plans look to range anywhere from $60-$250 before any rebates, which will instantly be deducted...so no pay now, get reimbursed at tax time type deal. It's instant savings based on income. I will report back sometime later this week when I know more and have decided on my plan.

PS Process is a little slow at times, and a few save errors but overall a easy-to-read, follow and use website.

Best post yet,update us when your done with the process please.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

^^^^ Agree 100% FW... I thought there would be A bigger response to this post being that there must be quite A few people from U.S. on this site and the Explanation that the A.H.C. site crashes everywhere are due to "So Many People Signing Up" I guess "Time Will Tell the Tale" if Enough "Feedback" comes through. As for the Long Term... and Obama Care, I don't "Believe" their Is A "Long Term" any more :(

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

^^^^ Agree 100% FW... I thought there would be A bigger response to this post being that there must be quite A few people from U.S. on this site and the Explanation that the A.H.C. site crashes everywhere are due to "So Many People Signing Up" I guess "Time Will Tell the Tale" if Enough "Feedback" comes through. As for the Long Term... and Obama Care, I don't "Believe" their Is A "Long Term" any more :(

That lady from the website I live chatted with about my error also attributed the bugs and sometimes slow response times to high traffic, Whether that is the true cause or not, who knows. Who even knows how big of a server or whatever the website runs off of. Could have been intentionally left small to elicit this type of response, however, I would have to toss that to Fractal for proper conspiracy vetting lol. (No offense meant Fractal)

Cort

Cort

That lady from the website I live chatted with about my error also attributed the bugs and sometimes slow response times to high traffic, Whether that is the true cause or not, who knows. Who even knows how big of a server or whatever the website runs off of. Could have been intentionally left small to elicit this type of response, however, I would have to toss that to Fractal for proper conspiracy vetting lol. (No offense meant Fractal)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...snt-want-you-to-know-health-plans-true-costs/
Obamacare's Website Is Crashing Because It Doesn't Want You To Know How Costly Its Plans Are

Forbes agrees enough to write an entire article

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...snt-want-you-to-know-health-plans-true-costs/
Obamacare's Website Is Crashing Because It Doesn't Want You To Know How Costly Its Plans Are

Forbes agrees enough to write an entire article

EXCLUSIVE: Just 51,000 people completed Obamacare applications during the website's first week, out of tens of millions of Americans in 36 states

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Okay, received a call back around 4 p.m. today (Tuesday) about my error. The gentleman told me that this wasn't an isolated incident and that information being entered isn't always getting saved properly. He said a tool was supposed to be added today to allow applicants the ability to go back and fix their applications. He also said that it may take a couple days for the tool to work 100% correctly, especially based on the bugs the website has seen so far, and that they're trying to resolve the save issues. I'm going to try to go back Friday or Saturday and see if I can get everything finalized. I'll report back either way to keep everyone updated. Lol thought my first real following would be for a grow on this website :( but looks like it's going to be for friggin health care.
As far as only 51,000 people signing up so far, I would read too much into that. At my last job when we had open enrollment periods, people rarely jumped right up the first minute to choose coverage. Let's see come March 30, 2014 when the open enrollment ends what the final tally is.

green punk

green punk

NEWS FLASH: YOU AND LIKED MINDED IDIOTS, HAVE EFFECTIVELY UNDERMINED YOUR OWN POLITICAL STANCE! as of 10:20 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom