Who Wants To See A Flyj Side By Side With The New T5 Led's

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Damian

Damian

This is the light I was talking about:
Problem is, I don't really trust anything written on sites like that, since they are obviously going to talk their lights up so people buy them. It's sold on Amazon too, but they don't really write anything about it and there are no reviews yet.

I'm really hoping this is one of the lights you're testing here. Whether it is or isn't, does anyone else have any experience with this light? I found a report elsewhere for a different light by the same company and it was very positive, so I'm hoping the same goes for the Veg8. Cause it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Cl0ne to Harvest with 432 watts of T5 Ho

1st off OUTSTANDING grow bro
But this is not a T5 HO light and its not for Seed to Bud
it is a direct replacement Light that fits in the T5 fixture that is in your Veg Room
and for Much larger VEG set ups who are looking for a Money saving cost efficient low heat replacement for the T5 HO....
NO WAY AM I DOGGING OR DISSProving the use of t5 HO florescent lighting
ONLY that the thread was started for LED Replacements that last 5 years loss very little PRI and operate at a lower temp and Lower cost
If I saved 14.oo a mth with 4 I am willing to bet a Larg grower with 1500 plants going can save A BIG $.

This is the light I was talking about:
THat is not a T5 light LED
the one they show is a standard light looking through the lighting section where they list the lights Only had the t5 HO florescent replacement light , No LED
and Not for 26.00 each.

SO here is it is over all the Veg time for Healthy cut clones saved 10-14 days to reach transplant size (2-3 Gal soft pots)
there is a 31% drop in temp with 16/8 Standard Veg lighting
and a savings of $4.34 each light per mth Average

FWIW a Large grower with 2 20x24 spaces for Veg and over 1600 plants going
can have a HUGE saving on this type of LED Replacements.

I did this for INFORMATION Only not to sell a light or push one
But I have decide to by a Case of the clear Bright White leds
IMHO they worked.
the coated ones are OK but failed to keep up and are not made as well.
Here are the final pics ready to head into flower Under HPS.
T5 Test A8

And the Winner IS
T5 Test B9

The idea is to try some thing New and share The idea. This IMHO is a good idea for the real big places that do and house a lot of cuts and clones, or the guy who has a 6 light T5HO in a closet I bet it would do well past the veg stage.
IF you want to know what the light is you will need to wait as the Manufacturer is still Building the lights I had test lights.....
Peace and super grow Vibes farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Not tryin to pull on anyones Fan leaf
I have a call into the Hydro shop that is in direct Connection with the manufacturer I was told mid July
two different T5 LED one will be the Bright White clear at or neer 4500K and they are making a Daylight Clear for 6700K
I promiss to keep the info up weekly or as best I can.
NO TRICKS.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The 3 plants are rockin. All same strain, but clearly different phenos. The plant on the left being the shortest, the plant on the far right is wispy by comparison to the plant in the middle which is both tall and fat. This pic is from 6/20 and 6/23 they're much fuller now, including the wispy one

IMG 3428
IMG 3421
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This thread is for T5 LED REPLACEMENT lights in T5 High Output fixtures
NOT for any other propose but to share what is Going to be available What works and what
Dose not Work.

For all the PMs I received looking for the New T5 LED
OUTSTANDING Saving a few Bucks and passing some real work down the pipe is what its all about Right?

I have been given a ETA from the manufacturer of Aug this year.
the Light will have two versions, a Day light and a Bright white, Keeping it simple.

Again this has been a BLAST.
T5Test 2

The one on the Left was the Winner based on the Growth the reduced heat and the Cost.
Peace Farmers

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

If your post was directed to me, these plants veged and are at this point under 8 Transcend Lighting 30w LED tubes: 4 red + 4 white since flowering. They are direct replacement- no rewiring

Damian

Damian

THat is not a T5 light LED
the one they show is a standard light looking through the lighting section where they list the lights Only had the t5 HO florescent replacement light , No LED
and Not for 26.00 each.
Ok, so I clearly have no idea what you're using here. Can't wait to find out, though!

km1

km1

i just bought 25 4 ft self powered 3500k 20 w ,122lm/w led bars from "youknowwhere"

are yours similar.. ...the price is great delivered ..we are testing for my brothers aquaponic setup

we have led panels, bars as well as the led tubes..

Top Bottom