Whole grow crashing, please please help.

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Good evening hope everybody is doing all right, well I’m tripping and freaking out please help. I have these plants going in the exact same spot as last year only they were in the ground last year and they grow bags this year. And yeah there’s a bunch of other things growing around them, but just two weeks ago everything was in good shape for the most part maybe three weeks ago. But here’s today and I can’t figure it out, I know Septoria is going everywhere, am I seeing rust mold, septoria, and nutrient burn? what the hell please help!

I know I am in a crowded place but I had too. I have been using Bonide liquid copper fungicide. Nutes are beanstalk absolute flower, Mother Earth flower, and cal mag. Beanstalk is a one time crf that blew up my grow in June and July. Everything else used on schedule. It has been raining it’s ass off all summer. Can you see anything that you can identify, is there hope? They seem to still be growing!

Whole grow crashing please please help
Whole grow crashing please please help 2
Whole grow crashing please please help 3
Whole grow crashing please please help 4
Whole grow crashing please please help 5
Whole grow crashing please please help 6
Whole grow crashing please please help 7
Whole grow crashing please please help 8

P

PopPop67

Damn Rad I can't believe nobody gave advice. I only grow indoors and don't have the experience I would need to help you. You didn't do anything to pass folks off did you LOL Just kidding I sure someone will answer your cry for help. If no one else gives you advice I will try to help with the little experience I have in a day or two.

Come on folks help is needed here don't let his buds go to waste.

E

Eclipted

Yeah man I just don’t have the knowledge to help here hopefully somebody can hop on and help you. You don’t see any bugs? Might need to check w a microscope just cause you’ve treated the soil doesn’t mean they can live on the leaves or under them. I’ve never heard of that fungicide but it sounds like it would kill fungus not pests no? Also I’m not sure how that would affect your root system.
There’s a virus going around I can’t remember the exact name of it but it’s affected a shit ton of grow ops and it’s trickled down to us Rec growers it could be that🤷🏽‍♀️

H

hammer1964

It definitely looks like a fungus, not sure which. Neem oil could be the solution. Neem oil can be tough on flowering plants, be careful and don't over spray and of only spray after dark. Also can try a simple solution of tablespoon of baking soda per gallon water, and only spraying after dark. I would also strip the most damaged leaves. With the humidity this year outdoor growers are probably fighting this everywhere especially here in south. Good luck friend. 👍

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
It has been raining it’s ass off all summer.

Yeah this is septoria. As suggested above you could do Neem oil. It's still early enough in flower it won't really cause any problems.

I would suggest Garden Safe brand Neem Oil Extract as it does not contain the active ingredient azadirachtin that most other neem oils have, which can arguably end up in your end product.

Also this other relatively new product I've been recommending to everyone - AgroMagen GrowSafe bio-pesticide. It's organic/OMRI listed, basic ingredients, won't burn your plants, won't kill honeybees, but works better than anything I've ever used in 20+ years of cannabis growing, for killing mites/aphids and controlling fungi.

Neem - https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Safe-...56563&sprefix=garden+safe+neem,aps,493&sr=8-2

Bio-pesticide - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M983TRL/ref=twister_B09R2CP56Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Since you're already in flower defoliation might not be the best option, but I would at least trim out the worst looking leaves.

The aforementioned products should help you get through to harvest. Just keep in mind you won't want to use neem on developed buds unless terrible tasting buds is your goal 🤣

And never, ever spray neem during the day. Wait until just before sunset to spray. It needs time to dry before sunlight hits it again or it will burn your plants! And never mix more than manufacturer's recommended dosage!

Let me know if you have any other questions I'll try my best to help! Good luck!
🤠

radrichie61

radrichie61

It definitely looks like a fungus, not sure which. Neem oil could be the solution. Neem oil can be tough on flowering plants, be careful and don't over spray and of only spray after dark. Also can try a simple solution of tablespoon of baking soda per gallon water, and only spraying after dark. I would also strip the most damaged leaves. With the humidity this year outdoor growers are probably fighting this everywhere especially here in south. Good luck friend. 👍
Why after dark? No leaf burn?
Yeah this is septoria. As suggested above you could do Neem oil. It's still early enough in flower it won't really cause any problems.

I would suggest Garden Safe brand Neem Oil Extract as it does not contain the active ingredient azadirachtin that most other neem oils have, which can arguably end up in your end product.

Also this other relatively new product I've been recommending to everyone - AgroMagen GrowSafe bio-pesticide. It's organic/OMRI listed, basic ingredients, won't burn your plants, won't kill honeybees, but works better than anything I've ever used in 20+ years of cannabis growing, for killing mites/aphids and controlling fungi.

Neem - https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Safe-Neem-Organic-Gardening/dp/B09X29CCYN/ref=sr_1_2?crid=22GX3PE3XEJUB&keywords=garden+safe+neem&qid=1691856563&sprefix=garden+safe+neem,aps,493&sr=8-2

Bio-pesticide - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M983TRL/ref=twister_B09R2CP56Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Since you're already in flower defoliation might not be the best option, but I would at least trim out the worst looking leaves.

The aforementioned products should help you get through to harvest. Just keep in mind you won't want to use neem on developed buds unless terrible tasting buds is your goal 🤣

And never, ever spray neem during the day. Wait until just before sunset to spray. It needs time to dry before sunlight hits it again or it will burn your plants! And never mix more than manufacturer's recommended dosage!

Let me know if you have any other questions I'll try my best to help! Good luck!
🤠
Here is what I am using.
80EE1316 71FD 4866 8438 C9A72E921F23
DD2EEA29 01B4 480D BDE2 4742849FBCBA

Latest posts

Top Bottom