Whole grow crashing, please please help.

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep going with its septoria, probably caught it from the other plants growing into the marijuana plants..
plants need their own space more than anything..
you should clear out all that growth surrounding the plants, clean up the area and keep it clean, remove the really bad leaves carefully and dispose, than maybe start a treatment..

radrichie61

radrichie61

yep going with its septoria, probably caught it from the other plants growing into the marijuana plants..
plants need their own space more than anything..
you should clear out all that growth surrounding the plants, clean up the area and keep it clean, remove the really bad leaves carefully and dispose, than maybe start a treatment..
Started clearing out bad plants. Was squash and zucchini that had it. Damn. But they b looking better today. Calcium big problem too I think from all day on iPad.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Started clearing out bad plants. Was squash and zucchini that had it. Damn. But they b looking better today. Calcium big problem too I think from all day on iPad.
i’d just be going by @Deadstill advice on this one and he’s available to help you out as you go forward..

P

PopPop67

Damn Rad I can't believe nobody gave advice. I only grow indoors and don't have the experience I would need to help you. You didn't do anything to pass folks off did you LOL Just kidding I sure someone will answer your cry for help. If no one else gives you advice I will try to help with the little experience I have in a day or two.

Come on folks help is needed here don't let his buds go to waste.
I'm glad to see the guys stepped up and are helping because I knew nothing about what it could be. I knew there's a lot of knowledge on this site hope they get you back on track. Later brothers and sisters PopPop

radrichie61

radrichie61

is there dead plant debris in the growing area?
and what’s your watering practices like?
Yeah, too much to keep up with as they are in my veggie garden. That and grass and weeds invading. Normally I would spray and pull but hard to get to some areas.
Imdo think I have stopped it. Need to look this am though.

radrichie61

radrichie61

So here is a question, what about heat stress. We have been in the 90’s almost every day the past 5-6 weeks and especially the last 4. Heat index in the 100’s. Along with the cal, and septoria problem. Here are pics from yesterday.

E47ACEC9 FFB9 41CD 89FE F8ED5DD01AB5
EA9F9E3C 47BC 43BE 9D66 E7FC64801677
53D09F84 6630 45DA AABB 1F9C69ACC2CB
4B117BEF 854B 4264 A14D C0B6AC481F7E
53AD4D47 745D 484D 8B0B 4B39F2D89D61
9E14B96D EAE2 467D AB43 06BD2F68D394

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Last edited:
C

Chappie1826

I’ve grown a few times outside and am currently. From the looks of it this is what happens to my plants when they’ve been overwatered and the root system has been sitting in really wet soil giving way to fungal infection. But honestly it probably is just some type of nute deficiency maybe don’t water so often if you are, or try giving a little nutrients and see if it helps! Sorry couldn’t be of more help

Latest posts

Top Bottom