who's going to the high times LA med cup?? any farmers??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tngreen

Was a fun event but the focus definitely wasn't the cup part. Lots of dank wax and bud floatin around and tons of amazing glass setups. Decent amount of seed vendors, picked up some BOG SourBoggle. Missed out on some of the Sin City and should have picked up their Nightmare OG but didn't for some reason (too high haha). Definitely needed more food/drink vendors and a better schedule of events. I spent all my time smoking with people and looking at seeds.

Thinking of wearing a thcfarmer shirt for SF Cup, any ideas on a design? Would make it easier to meet you guys.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Tngreen nailed it it was fun tons of dabs amazing heady glass yet no clue what strains were even in the cup. I left to get food and thought about buying $100 dollars worth of pizza and selling $5 slices in the parking lot woulda made like a million easy. Vapor cone Booth was dope free dabs no wait just had to check out the product and they'd ask you if you wanted one. All in all the super weed swap meet but still fun

T

tngreen

Haha super weed swap meet is a great description! Good enough for me though

Camdawg

Camdawg

Only wish I had come back to the farm prior to the cup so we could of done a farm session oh and that I hadn't forgot to grab cash and only had a little cash on me so I couldn't get any BOG seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom