who's got keepers?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That's because you don't know about this Romulan cut. ;) Story is that the guy it comes from has the cut in his family since the 50s when a relative brought beans back to NorCal after the Korean War. Apparently this is Rom in its pure form before Romulan joe crossed it with anything. I'll be running a tent of it, that's for sure!

outwest

That's awesome. You can send me all of your other strains then and just grow that one from here on out. :D

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

damn jack stopped by.. Romulan is some crusty shiite, I never had a chance to run the cut back home.

G

gooey

well yall got some killers...i just wanted to say, jack hit the nial on the head when he said he went thru 1000 seeds and found what 2-3 killers? thats how ya find the winners for sure...in terms fo clone onlys...diesal headmaster takes the cake for me...hope you al have what makes you happy...remember "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” epicurus

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I heard my boy say diesel headmaster was super super fire. You live in MI gooey?

S

Steel Erection

Original D (Don't know what cut)
Stardawg (Think I know who's cut)
Aliendawg V2 (found from seed)

Those are the three I would keep no matter what.
I have too many mothers for my space, but those three I'm keepin foshizzle!

Gettin ready to run a little wifi Walter. Hope mine turn out as well as yours. -SE

Top Bottom