Who's growing in tents,what are they, and such...

• Thread starter hererisssh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

cleaning etc . .

i've been wondering about the mildew on plants & how it spreads in tents etc, whats the best thing to clean them with, bleach, sterilising fluids etc, any recommendations please, thanks . .

M

medicali

If you wanna go all natural there's this http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/EUC.htm... I use it for all sorts of stuff, (not trying to pitch here I swear) its hemp based natural cleaning product with peppermints and lavendar and a whole bunch of good shit, i prefer this to bleach type products anyday....but to each their own huh?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
i've been wondering about the mildew on plants & how it spreads in tents etc, whats the best thing to clean them with, bleach, sterilising fluids etc, any recommendations please, thanks . .

Try useing 35% or even 50% H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide). Be extremely careful handling the concentrated liquid as it will burn your skin but mixed at 15ml per gallon it is one very effective and natural cleaning agent.

jj

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Dr. Bronners is great stuff. Check out all their products. Many, many applications.

T

Trillion

Im expecting a couple wiseasses to respond to this, and think i know the answer...but...
is it possible to just lay a box on its side...like the dr150..would end up being 5' tall x 5' wide square and then just 7' long, like a rectangle. crossbracing pipes with some notches to fit against poles or 2x4's laid across the new top poles (previously side poles) to hang flouros or whatever on...it would just unzip top to bottom...the top (now right side) would be intake and the new top would still have 2 exhaust ports, and the cords could still go out the back...

just entertaining the thought that there is always a way to solve a problem with what you've got...but the word noob might be in order here...i wont take offense. peace out herbal ninjas!

I think there was a thread here were someone had a dr120 turned on it's side with 2 600hps hanging vertically, it was a very nice grow but can't find it anymore

K

kill-9

nothing in that link, farmer kill-9 has tents on it......?

Does that link work?

Well if it doesnt, try this:

Then on the left side click on Dark Rooms under Growing supplies. Then Darkroom DR150.

I really want one. Thinking about getting it when I get paid. :fighting0085:

hubcap

hubcap

yeah, dude. they look like they one and same....
small pics and bad eyes aint the best judge tho...
looks to be them tho

farmers with better eyes?

C

coldnorth

there are growtents with the size 120x120x115, they are pretty pricey. but i can get info for you if you want?

they sell em at a local shop, think they are there own design.

M

mellofello

I have the DR street 120, it holds it self together ok but the actual tent construction is abit poor I've now lined my tent with black and white sheet to stop the light leeks. Get what I paid for buying the cheaper version I suppose!

peace

mello

C

cway

Here is our newest toy.. ME and capt kush just got this 4x8 Sun hut.. Got 3K Air cooled, and a 400W hanging vertically, CO2 burner, 2 Can Fan 8 inch 600 CFM fans, one cooling the 3k air cooled lights and the other scrubbing the air and circulating it inside, 1 8000 BTU AC Unit and 74 OG Kush Clones in modified SOG with two week veg going in next week... Running it sealed with 3400 watts...Hoping ill hit at least 1.25 GPW... Well see..

DSC03301
DSC03302
DSC03303
DSC03304
DSC03305
DSC03306
DSC03307
N

NotMeYou

Are you SET on a tent? What about this thing.....?!?1?

I was thinking of going the tent route and then I saw this thing and it sure looks absolutely turnkey!

or this one if you want to have a mother on one side and up to 9 plants flowering or veggie on the larger side.

Both systems are 54" x 50" x 26"

Is it that it is too small? How tall are the plants everyone is growing?

I am VERY concerned about heat issues because I leave on weekend trips a lot and don't want my house to burn down or plants to die.

Wouldn't something like that system still get good yields?

Looks to be the easiest thing ever (the price is probably too much, but what if that wasn't the issue) and I'm just wondering what people think.

What kind of yield would you get from something like Big Bud if you were using the one with 9 spots for plants (b/c you had a mother on the other side.

Your thoughts?

S

SkyHi

"No HydroHuts, I just ditched a homemade version with what turned out to be a toxic tarp!!

ok you said hydrohuts are a toxic tarp, yet you mention you made it yourself ? how does that make sense? I have HYdrohut Silver and couldnt be happier, the only complaint is it has 8 inch openings i wish it had 4 or 6 inch. Def ALOT thicker than the GROWLAB< JARDIN< ETC those are flimsy lil thin crap.

Check out my grow if you like...its in the GROW DIARY SECTION

Top Bottom