Wht are we feeding and @what levels?

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Just wanted to start a thread here describing what we do and how very efficient its been for us.

We use a pro hydo mix from a company called HydroGardens in CO. It is a general purpose hydro mix in a 2 part formula. People here are familiar with Jacks, this is the same.
We run 2.8-3 g/gal Hydro Special, 5-11-26
1.8-2 g/gal Calcium nitrate
.8-1 g/gal MagSulfate
in flower we use a MKP, mono potassium phosphate, @ .8-1g/gal up to the week prior to flush
the ec is kept at 1.4 throughout most of flower and 1.4-1.8 in veg under T5 and halides.
Temps about 73-78F, veg is 24hrs
The ppm is around 850 with mkp.
We find that the plants going from a 4" Rockwool cube into a #3 coco bag will root the entire bag out by the end of flower.

I am interested in the way you all do it. Please list what fert you are using and how much. EC or TDS/PPM is fine and do you flush on a schedual or is it done as needed.

So lets see those numbers follks.

Peace

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Sounds like a good nutrient schedule. I'm using Sunshine #4 now, but I'm bout to start 12 seeds in coco within the next 2 weeks, here will be my schedule.

GH CocoTek bricks/perlite 60/40
2 600's in 1 large Adjust a Wing
GH Micro, Bloom, Epsom, Kool Bloom (liquid), Snow Storm Ultra
I will use Heads formula, 6/9 M/B + 1 g Epsom, but use regular Lucas 1st week for extra P to help root growth.
Veg-week 1) 25% 8/16
Veg-week 2) 75% 6/9
Veg-week 3) 100% 6/9
Veg-week 4) 100% + 1 ml SSU

Flower-weeks 1-4) 100% + 2 ml SSU + 2 ml KB at wks 2 & 4
Flower-week 5) 100% + 2 ml SSU
Flower-week 6) 9 ml Bloom + 2 ml SSU
Flower-week 7) Flush w/ molasses
Flower-week 8) Flush

Not sure what the EC is because I've never ran this formula before, but I don't think it goes much higher then 1.5. I'll pH between 5.8-6.0

EaZee

EaZee

I'm running 50/50/coco/perlite in 8l bags which is holding steady at around ph6.6 and 6.9, really need some advice please?

I understand the ph may be a little high?

I am using GHE Flora series atm but would like to cut down nute costs because the currency exchange rate is just getting worse and worse. So I've done many hours of reading and still find myself slightly confused about the Lucas formula / H3ads formula for coco...

GHE Micro and Bloom dose of 6/9 per Gallon I get. The only Cal Mag product I can get here has the following:

N - 137g/kg
Ca - 122g/kg
Mg - 33g/kg
B-2 - 1g/kg
"When soaking 5kg coco brick in 20l of water addd 50g Cal Mag to buffer the coco"

How much should I add to the GHE Micro and Bloom to achieve an adequate nutrient ratio for my soilless mix in ml/l if possible please?

I have read the coco additive thread and the help with coco what am I doing wrong??? thread but those seem more directed to full hydro systems.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

True Living Organics

Various Organic Mediums amended with Soil Secrets EWC, Protein Crumblies, TTP Compost, Black Strap Molases.....

I basically use reg well water most the time and prevent deficiencies in vigorous plants with Compost teas....

I like Revs approach but I emphasize in Compost teas instead of amending so heavily...

homebrew420

homebrew420

I'm running 50/50/coco/perlite in 8l bags which is holding steady at around ph6.6 and 6.9, really need some advice please?

I understand the ph may be a little high?

I am using GHE Flora series atm but would like to cut down nute costs because the currency exchange rate is just getting worse and worse. So I've done many hours of reading and still find myself slightly confused about the Lucas formula / H3ads formula for coco...

GHE Micro and Bloom dose of 6/9 per Gallon I get. The only Cal Mag product I can get here has the following:

N - 137g/kg
Ca - 122g/kg
Mg - 33g/kg
B-2 - 1g/kg
"When soaking 5kg coco brick in 20l of water addd 50g Cal Mag to buffer the coco"

How much should I add to the GHE Micro and Bloom to achieve an adequate nutrient ratio for my soilless mix in ml/l if possible please?

I have read the coco additive thread and the help with coco what am I doing wrong??? thread but those seem more directed to full hydro systems.
The pH is much too high. Eazee. Not sure where you are but look in less conventional mj grower spots. Agriculture outlets can provide nutes. However you cal/mag product looks good. You will have to do a littl math you just want the raio to be like a 2-1-3. Phosphoric or sulfuric acid will be you best bet to bring down pH p. Also i would not bother to "charge" the coco. Your roots should not grow that fast. Plant up and feed as normal with 5-10% runoff. Good luck

Top Bottom