Why Are My Babies Growing One Blade Leafs

• Thread starter Pizzzlle85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pizzzlle85

So my clones been under the 1000 watt and they were very root astablished before they went under the 1000watt they were growing fine and they still are they are just producing one blade leafs or 3 blades? What is this my PPM is 300 my pH is 6.5 and that is ro water and I'm using coco nutes and cal\mag and they are growing in coco! Any advice?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So my clones been under the 1000 watt and they were very root astablished before they went under the 1000watt they were growing fine and they still are they are just producing one blade leafs or 3 blades? What is this my PPM is 300 my pH is 6.5 and that is ro water and I'm using coco nutes and cal\mag and they are growing in coco! Any advice?

They are stressed. Check your runoff ppm and ph.

Did you transition them as far as lighting? Also, your ph going in is a little high.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

What's the light:dark ratio?
Did they recently get more than 12 hours of darkness and then get less than 12?
It sounds like they are re-vegging.

Aloha,
Weezard

H

happy b

Sounds like They could be cut from a revegged plant.did you take the cuts yourself?

P

Pizzzlle85

Sounds like They could be cut from a revegged plant.did you take the cuts yourself?
Yes I took the cuts my self they were took like 2 weeks be for they were switched to flower and they are getting 18 on and 6 off for the light

H

happy b

What strain is it?is it an og per chance?some strains grow 3 fingers.its fairly common but not so much 1 finger.thats usually a light issue.as a few have mentioned already.i would check for light leaks.chem types are VERY sensitive to light and will reveg easier than most varieties.

P

Pizzzlle85

What strain is it?is it an og per chance?some strains grow 3 fingers.its fairly common but not so much 1 finger.thats usually a light issue.as a few have mentioned already.i would check for light leaks.chem types are VERY sensitive to light and will reveg easier than most varieties.
The strains are lemon skunk and a northern lights blue! They have been in veg the whole time or could they have been in a flower stage when we cloned them and they are just changing vac to veg maybe? Cuz my lights are on 18hrs on and 6 off! Should I just leave the lights on 24/7?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

This happened to me not too long ago. No light schedule change.....everything seemed to be revegging. I checked my EC and it was stupid high.....so I flushed em really good......and all was well. I should add that I am in coco as well.

H

happy b

Any pics?are they growing ok apart from the 1/3 fingers?it may just be genetic but if youv got 2 seperate strains doing the same thing,logic leads my thinking to an enviromental thing.

P

Pizzzlle85

20150706 113041
20150706 113059
20150706 113109
]

20150706 113046
P

Pizzzlle85

Any pics?are they growing ok apart from the 1/3 fingers?it may just be genetic but if youv got 2 seperate strains doing the same thing,logic leads my thinking to an enviromental thing.
They are in a sealed box i posted pics the room humidity stays 50-70% the temp stays between 68 and 74 degrees my ph stays at 6.4-6.5 and my ppm is 300

Wisher619

Wisher619

before anything else I would flush R/O with cal mag with At least 20% runoff!!! then let it dry out some to about 3/4 dry and see what the growth looks like then......before anything else.....and lighting is 1000w equivalent LED or a true 1000w which also makes a difference as well....

P

Pizzzlle85

before anything else I would flush R/O with cal mag with At least 20% runoff!!! then let it dry out some to about 3/4 dry and see what the growth looks like then......before anything else.....and lighting is 1000w equivalent LED or a true 1000w which also makes a difference as well....
I use r.o. water and put cal/mag in I will just go this week with no nutrients and its a Solis Tec 1000watt mh in right now I have it vented with a 6in inline fan and carbon filter so the light is mounted outside on the top

H

happy b

Yeah looks like youv somehow reveged em at some point.dont sweat it,i would just continue.if theyr still in veg at the mo leave them in veg for another2/3 weeks to be certain but if your in bloom switching em will do more harm than good.
do you ever go in wen the lights are off or anything?sometimes thats the only times people can get to theyr garden.i know iv went in during lights off and reveged em like that one time but it was way into flower and it fucked things up somewhat.

P

Pizzzlle85

Yeah looks like youv somehow reveged em at some point.dont sweat it,i would just continue.if theyr still in veg at the mo leave them in veg for another2/3 weeks to be certain but if your in bloom switching em will do more harm than good.
do you ever go in wen the lights are off or anything?sometimes thats the only times people can get to theyr garden.i know iv went in during lights off and reveged em like that one time but it was way into flower and it fucked things up somewhat.
No I have the lights off during the day the hottest time of the day plus im at work when the lights off and I do all my work in there at night when the lights are on and I want them to be in veg for awhile longer to grow I almost think she we cut the clones the plants had already went in to flower and so the clones were in a flower state and they are switching back now I was just worried it was something with my nutrients or something

P

Pizzzlle85

I have a Recirculating water system I flood the tray and then it drains back in to my main resivore and I use coco for a medium

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Have you checked the ppm in your reservoir after it's cycled a few times?

Your ph is too high for coco......try bringing it down to 5.9

P

Pizzzlle85

Have you checked the ppm in your reservoir after it's cycled a few times?

Your ph is too high for coco......try bringing it down to 5.9
Yea my ppm is always right at 300 usually goes down a lil as I water through the week I just got some ph down was gonna try and get it at 5.5

P

Pizzzlle85

And I Chang my water in my resivore every Monday so once a week it gets changed out!

Top Bottom