why are my leaves turning?

What the heck are you growing those in, bark mulch? lol Either way, super hungry. Not sure if under feeding or major ph lockout, but I'm leaning towards option 2.

Have you tested runoff ph and ppm?

What the heck are you growing those in, bark mulch? lol Either way, super hungry. Not sure if under feeding or major ph lockout, but I'm leaning towards option 2.

Have you tested runoff ph and ppm?
I used potting mix and peat moss 5:1 , PH is running around 7

I used potting mix and peat moss 5:1 , PH is running around 7
Is that the ph going in or coming out? Either way thats not great. And ppm? What are you feeding?
Pine bark is also very acidic and will throw the ph of the nutrient solution out of whack . You want ph going in between 6-6.5 and coming out the same.

Is that the ph going in or coming out? Either way thats not great. And ppm? What are you feeding?
Pine bark is also very acidic and will throw the ph of the nutrient solution out of whack . You want ph going in between 6-6.5 and coming out the same.
Thanks......I knew ceder was and not to use walnut, I didn't know pine would.

going in or coming out?

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash