Why are my stems darkening?

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

Hi,

My plant is about 6 weeks old (from the day it broke soil) and some of the stems are turning a darker purple color. I have no idea what strain this is as it was an old bag seed. Could this be purpling? Or is it too early? If it’s not purpling, is it bad?
Why are my stems darkening

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi,

My plant is about 6 weeks old (from the day it broke soil) and some of the stems are turning a darker purple color. I have no idea what strain this is as it was an old bag seed. Could this be purpling? Or is it too early? If it’s not purpling, is it bad?View attachment 987779
Judging from the pics....exposure to light. No issue. Could be numerous reasons. Genetics, cool temps at night, phosphorous deficiency but I highly highly doubt it at this stage of growth.

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

Judging from the pics....exposure to light. No issue. Could be numerous reasons. Genetics, cool temps at night, phosphorous deficiency but I highly highly doubt it at this stage of growth.
Thank you! I have my light set to be 2 feet away from the top of the plant so it gets a little over 300 umol. Is that too much?

Top Bottom