Why are these hairs longer that hails on my other plants

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

Hairs on 1st pic are different than hairs on 2nd pic and buds are different any ideas on why thanks in advance

Why are these hairs longer that hails on my other plants
Why are these hairs longer that hails on my other plants 2
Moeboi

Moeboi

No two plants are identical.
I know that but I have 3 that kinda growing the same but budding different but it's just this 1 plant that seems like it's taking longer to bud and there are more pistols than all other plants

Moeboi

Moeboi

Will these jars work for curing just paid 5$ for all thought i could use them after harvest

20210827 091536
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

Will these jars work for curing just paid 5$ for all thought i could use them after harvest
As long as you have good sealing lids they will be fine. I am using grovebags for my last harvest and i will say they are way less hassle and have been keeping my humidity at 59%-60% consistently without the need to burb ever.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Can't realy tell from this pick but those leaves look so dark green there almost black?

Screenshot 20210831 003809 Chrome
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Plants have way more genes than people do. How many different looking blondes do you know? Even twins never look exactly alike.
This is normal.

Moeboi

Moeboi

My first grow these plants been growing for so long lol i think I started them in February surprised I kept them going I don't know what I'm doing but I'm learning alot since I started next grow will be alot better

Moeboi

Moeboi

Is this good to use. My brother gave to me n told me to try it..has no nitrogen I think just potassium and some magnesium I think I'm new to all this extra stuff but he said use this next time I water

Moeboi

Moeboi

Has anyone used kushscan to identify strains if so how accurate is it because it said I had .2 white widows 1 gorilla glue and 1 Hindu kush couldn't identify the other that im trying to nurse back to life due to it breaking

20210902 095823
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Is this good to use. My brother gave to me n told me to try it..has no nitrogen I think just potassium and some magnesium I think I'm new to all this extra stuff but he said use this next time I water
What have you been feeding so far?

Top Bottom