Why Do CALI weed be Better than Michigan Grown Weed?

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowCrack

IN my City Detroit That is I have a huge problem everyone is trying to grow... the buds are not nugs they are like air nugs once broken down it turns to dust its not potent at all.....If i didnt harvest it or it didnt come from Cali ....9 times out of ten its wack.....,fellas whats the problem ???

J

Jalisco Kid

There are not enough blonds out there like there is here. Why put this thread here? JK

aldus

aldus

Sounds like people need to step their game up.

There aren't any magical bad hardener products or anything in cali that you can't get in MI just more experienced growers.

M

MsJones

Give it time ---- folks there just need to catch up. Someone will come along and provide the best around, and then someone else will have to try to do better...and so on. It's how the market works. Kinda simple economics mixed with a lack of true canna connoisseurs.

waayne

waayne

Its takes experience to make a strain perform, much less perform over and over,.. but with the best genetics, even a rookie can get lucky once or twice. Then comes the problems such as heat, bugs, viral infections, over feeding, ph issues, not adjusting the nutrient to the growing phase the plants are in, using crappy tap water, not flushing, not growing a plant to its sentience or peak of flowering, over handling, improper light height,.. on and on.

Once you get your technique down, get the best genetics you can afford, follow the breeders nutrient suggestions and practice good growing techniques and hygiene.

Good luck brother

Words of wisdom :passingjoint:

T

theslums

im from michigan too not too far from u and alot of people just grow seeds they got from there garbage weed bag and plant it. or someone will grow a good strain and mess it up with male plants. 517 313 734!

DeRail

DeRail

Right now with the economy the way it is everybody and their brother is trying to grow to make a buck but the dedicated ones will survive in the end.

than again it might be like the happy california cows everything is better by the coast lol.

C

cheyenne

the same thing is happening in MT. right now, although it is getting better. yup, everybody thinks theyre a dope grower.....sigh, its pretty sad most days. one of the biggest complaints i have is not just the larf, but no body seems to have the patients to actually let their herb go long enough.

leadplant

leadplant

Another big problem is peeple arent properly picking keepers.
Even when they order seedbank seeds, they just get a pack
and figure they "have the strain."

That one pack will usually produce mids to mediocre phenos
unless you get really lucky. The market is awash with this stuff.

IMO only 3-5% max of seeds will produce something worth keeping even with the best
available genetics.

P

peter tosh

way better genetics out west, we get shit around here! i dont think the other states will ever be on the level cali is. those fools are settin the pace for the whole world right now!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
IN my City Detroit That is I have a huge problem everyone is trying to grow... the buds are not nugs they are like air nugs once broken down it turns to dust its not potent at all.....If i didnt harvest it or it didnt come from Cali ....9 times out of ten its wack.....,fellas whats the problem ???

BC-

You know all the bomb.com is Ocean Grown:character0180:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Blondes and salt water make for good fertilizer.:mooning Don't worry. 1/1,000,000,000 we get the bunk shit too.

X

Xceptional

yeah you fucking with the wrong guys out here that's all. just becasue you went to attitude and ordered a pack of beans and got some miracle grow or even dropped a few k on equivalent dont mean shit will be supurb. i dont have that problem everyone loves my shit. MI rep!!!

this is a pic of a bottom bud ran through a spinpro not even a cola! look in the Michigan thread and SMF grows some super fire shit you see his pics???

i got people here and in Cali and I'm up to par they say so themselves.

Lav
C

Casper

Way to rep MI!!

yeah you fucking with the wrong guys out here that's all. just becasue you went to attitude and ordered a pack of beans and got some miracle grow or even dropped a few k on equivalent dont mean shit will be supurb. i dont have that problem everyone loves my shit. MI rep!!!

this is a pic of a bottom bud ran through a spinpro not even a cola! look in the Michigan thread and SMF grows some super fire shit you see his pics???

i got people here and in Cali and I'm up to par they say so themselves.

Pure Michigan!! Way to represent!! Do you belong to any of the Compassion Clubs in Mi Xceptional?

B

Blackthumb

Skill and understanding are not state related. Experience rubs off and so does greed.

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

yeah theres alot of bunk around but your in the wrong circles if u cant find the goods.

theres a few good growers here bro u just gotta kno who the are.have u had a chance to smoke the lemonlarry or gorilla grape comin off the eastside the last 2-3 yeas. FIRE FIRE FIRE.i dont kno who the grower is but iv gotta give dude his props hes got skillz.

and on the westside i just smoked sum bombass lemonskunk and the white (ogr) grown by sum local homies. and these guys just got the lvpk,Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 cuts out of Cali man i cant wait to taste the Chemdog D for my first time.

there seems to be sum sfv og floatin around alot now and shes a treat to smoke she tastes like sweet pinesol

and the whitebubba done by urs truly (pics in HDK Michigan thread) smoke is excellent.

Like to old saying goes sometimes its not what u kno its who u kno.

X

Xceptional

Pure Michigan!! Way to represent!! Do you belong to any of the Compassion Clubs in Mi Xceptional?

good friends and swap genetics with lots of CC dudes. I'm a member of one as well. not big into the CC scene though i dont like to be out on the front line but i joined really just because they are putting their faces out there for guys like me with a day job that cant without getting fired.

X

Xceptional

oh and for the record i mentioned SMF but he is just one of MANY great growers. he just came to mind because i was just looking at some fantastic pics he had posted a while ago right before i read this. HDK is killing them along with lots of other people. those two do seem to do the most updates though pretty sure they buy every piece of fire gear that hits the farm and run perpetual so they always are chopping something tasty down.

Top Bottom